Flux Health Forum

Using two C5's for full body treatment?

Just wondering if anyone Here has experimented with using more than one C5 device at the same time for a full body treatment? Are there greater improvements?
I would think that doing a full body treatment before targeting a specific issue would be more productive.

I’d appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

2 Likes

That is actually how I use them, generally two C5s with pads in various locations, while I get ready for sleep.

3 Likes

so is what you’re doing for the mattress consideration just finding a way to make one unit instead of multiple devices?

2 Likes

Yes, from a practical viewpoint, that is the objective, though it would be much larger than the size of just 2 C5 pads.

Technically, it is much more complex than just making it larger or adding more power. It has to do with tuning and calibrating the edges of the pulses, and balancing them over a large area. Magnetic fields do not like large flat areas.

2 Likes

To get the best response for full body treatment, where do you place your pads. I also have sleep problems so I would like to do what the expert is doing if I buy another unit!

Thank you Bob

1 Like

Full Body:
I work based on the concept that the body has fluids that constantly mix (blood, lymph), and so, like a colored dye poured into a corner of a pond, it eventually spreads out across the entire pond. I think that the effects of PEMF are similar. My strategy, therefore, is to treat whatever specific areas seem to be swollen or painful at the moment (hands, feet or legs, back, whatever) with the C5 pads, and do so for several hours before bed. This seems to have a very good over-all (whole-body) effect for me.

Sleep:
I myself do not have sleep problems, so I can’t say much from personal experience about that, sorry. The people that I know who use it for sleep have a lot of variability in what works for them, probably because of human variability plus the fact that everyone has a different issue that disrupts their sleep (for example, chronic pain, anxiety, etc.). People have strong opinions on this, but I do not see any over-riding patterns of use. Mostly it just seems that people need to experiment to find what works best for them as an individual.

2 Likes

Btw, how are you feeling Bob? I saw a post awhile back that you suddenly had hand and arm pain and were treating it but now I can’t find it and was concerned about your health!

1 Like

I feel well, thanks. I was having pretty severe hand cramps that were getting progressively worse. I started taking Bone-up supplements (Ultra, by Jarrow) daily and used a C5 pad nightly and it has cleared up entirely.

1 Like

Bob be careful of boneup or other items like that. I eat a Mediterranean diet with one constant vegetable in it every day. That is collard greens. They give more calcium than any other vegetable. Since I have switched to that I have no pain anywhere. Not in my joints. Not in my shoulders or feet.

1 Like