Flux Health Forum

Use while driving?

Hi, both my son and I are going to be purchasing Micro-Pulse devices. My son is a truck driver and we are wondering if he can wear the device while driving. Would that create any interference with driving, or perfectly ok?

works perfectly for sitting… no interference, no problem… just need to make sure he has a good power source

1 Like

Thank you so much for responding. Just to be clear, I was making certain that wearing the device on his back would not cause a driving hazard?

Yes, correct—it will not cause drowsiness while driving if that is what you mean. It might be a bit lumpy so after a while he might get annoyed by it. I take it your son gets a backache or neck ache from driving so much, that is an interesting application for PEMF and I would like to hear if it helps!

2 Likes

Yes. It is super tight. He goes constantly to the chiropractor, massage, and stretch therapy. Hopefully this will help. I will report back.

The M1 on Omni 8 level 11 usually helps my lower back when it flares—I just put a coil under the pain location at night and leave it on all night.

1 Like

also know that it’s a good “add on” to other therapies for his back. continue the stretching, back exercises etc for continued benefit.

1 Like

If he plans to use it while driving, I suggest he use it while not driving for the first couple of days just to be sure that he responds to it well, he is familiar with how to use it and keep it in place, and that there will be no surprises or distractions while driving. Safety first.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thank you, Bob! I really appreciate this.

Yes. He does chiropractor, massage and stretch therapy.

Have him try red light too. A pad. Those that run off a power bank. Good for travel. Mine gets pretty warm after treating a few areas, and it’s super cozy. PEMF and red light complement each other. I get my M1 in a few days. I expect to use red light on areas other than the one I treat that day. A pad might not work well on the throat (mine is too broad, won’t fit), but great for shoulders and back.

1 Like

Thanks @Cat. What pad do you use for this?

I can’t recommend one. I bought it in Asia. Mine is similar to Allevared, but much cheaper and made by a different company using different materials. Strength of the bulbs might be the same. Can’t say for sure. There are some on eBay, but you risk neoprene smell.

1 Like

I use the C5 for all long trips. It energizes me and keeps me going.
I have another friend in Milwaukee who also uses his device in the car.

1 Like