Flux Health Forum

Two Broken Toes

I am excited to tell you all that July 3rd I slipped in water from heavy rain that wet my porch floor… didn’t realize it was so slippery and broke my big toe on my left foot…no insurance and past experience with a different broken toe left me knowing they don’t do much anyway and I detest pain drugs so I took some Korean Angelica, had a stiff drink and headed for bed… I reached for my glass water bottle and promptly dropped it on my right pinky toe effectively breaking it as well… Terrible timing because I had a trip for fireworks watching that was past cancellation so had to go and learned to hobble around with two broken toes which I am certain did not help matters. On the drive home I remembered the ICES PEMF which I had bought to play with brain hacking and such but also remember Bob’s YouTube videos talking about injury healing with it and also a book called Body Electric where the author did extensive experiments with frogs where they anesthetized the frogs and created breaks in bones to test for frequencies made within the bones as healing began. I put one “ring” on each broken toe using the nice long set which made it easy to run the wire down each leg and keep the device generator in a pocket. I used the flexible tape that Bob talked about in his videos to secure it and after a few hours the pain was gone so long as I didn’t bump the toes and a sort of numbness ensued.
I kept the rings taped to those toes night and day and as of yesterday the big toe has a kind of tightness and numbness still around the joint and the pinky toe is much better but still sore if I put pressure on it. I am thinking the big toe had to be fractured while the pinky toe was crushed making the injury a bit more complex.
I took pictures each night to document progress.
I also take the turmeric golden paste each day which keeps inflammation down but I was doing that before this and I eat a Ketogenic diet mostly although I will enjoy a seltzer and vodka a few nights a week (no sugar in my diet at all).
If I can figure out how to post the pictures I will.

2 Likes