Flux Health Forum

Treating hemorrhoids with pemf

Of the many maladies that accompany old age, hemorrhoids, although not life threatening, is among the more irritating. My case is probably typical. For the past several years episodes of bleeding and itching had become increasingly frequent. For some reason the itching became more pronounced at night, almost precluding a comfortable night’s sleep. I don’t know why it did not occur to me to try PEMF until recently, but it finally did about six weeks ago.
I started by sitting a couple hours a day on two stacked 2x2 coils driven by a B5 with the Omni 8 program. Within 3 weeks the bleeding and itching stopped, and I have sustained the results since by simply sitting on the coils while at my desk. No more Tucks, Preparation H, or suppositories. I can’t offer objective data supporting this claim, but the cost in inconvenience is so low and the results have been so effective that I want to pass on the information.

6 Likes

Thank you for this helpful information Steve!

Thanks for sharing, Steve. Isn’t it amazing that PEMF helps with any ailment.
I got rid of hemorrhoids with grapeseed extract, which is good for any blood vessel problem, like varicose veins or easy bruising.

1 Like

Do you try different frequencies and intensities?

No, I simply used Omni 8 with an 11 intensity. Let us know if it works for you also. If it doesn’t, then maybe my perceived improvement may have been due to something else.

Hey steve, I’ve used the M1 on a similar manner. For this, I’ve only used Omni 8 @ 9 pwr for 30 min sessions. After a rough poop, I’ve targeted the area for two 30 minutes sessions. Without it, usually there will be swelling for a few days. I find that it helps prevent pain and swelling.

Glad to hear some confirmation!. And thanks for providing a more disciplined approach. This alone makes an investment in PEMF well worth it.

Hi Steve w
what exactly is the PEMF machine that you are using ?OMNI 8 and where did you buy it ? and what was the price?

If I understand your question correctly, Steve Rhodes references Omni 8 with intensity 11. That can be found on M1 and C5, available on this website under shop. ICES PEMF M1 and C5 devices are created, manufactured and sold by Dr. Bob Dennis who is actively on this forum and who operates this website with Dr. Mark Tommerdahl as well as the micro-pulse.com site.