Flux Health Forum

Tooth sensitivity

Hi @Bob, I have some tooth sensitivity right where the tooth meets the gum line…so a place that is a hot spot for cavities. I don’t think it’s a cavity just yet, just a sensitive area (ie sensitive if I press on my tooth with the nail on my finger but no discoloration) What are the odds PEMF can help reduce the sensitivity and help the tooth so I can hopefully avoid a cavity. I plan on sleeping with a coil taped over this area nightly. Have you had any feedback regarding things like this. Long term PEMF user. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @JTolli, that is a super-cool question. Although no one has told me about this specific use, I have direct personal experience with it myself. I had very good success using PEMF for exactly the same dental application as you describe it.

Here is what I did:

A9 set to Omni-8 on “H” or “M” for brief usage during the day, or set to “L” when I slept with it in place all night.

Single or stacked coil (varied, depends on how I felt that day) placed on my cheek directly over the sensitive tooth.

Supplemented with vitamins K2 and D3

Initially it seemed to be somewhat less sensitive, but after about 6 weeks my teeth seemed much stronger, and I didn’t need to use the PEMF anymore.

That was about 6 years ago, and I have not had any problems since then with tooth sensitivity.

2 Likes

wow… I’m now hoping that hat can also provide that dental health boost too!:smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Im starting on the K2 and D3. Checking out info on K2, apparently it takes calcium out of your blood and brings it into the teeth and bones. Apparently folks notice whiter teeth after taking this for a while. That would be a bonus but anyting simple to extend the longevity of teeth in addition to normal regular care is a good thing to do. Thanks @bob

2 Likes

I didn’t care so much about tooth whiteness, but for me, based on the observations of others unrelated to PEMF, K2 seems to enable some amount of tooth repair.

This is a book about K2 which I found useful. I chased down many of the references within, and I think there is some merit to it:

5 Likes