Flux Health Forum

Thoughts on General Health and Self-Hacking

From Bob Dennis, owner of Micro-Pulse; I have a financial interest in the sale of PEMF devices, so please take that potential bias into account when considering my statements

A very large percentage of our PEMF devices are sold to people for general health and self-hacking. So much so, that I developed the C5 and M1 ICES-PEMF systems, each with many pulse pattern options, to address this major demand. This is so that people can self-experiment. The honest truth is that I am not a self-hacker. I don’t do experiments on myself unless I really need to, such as my desperation to find a solution to my own chronic low back pain. But if I did not really need it, I would not use PEMF. The same is true for me for any drug or device. I believe in hard work, fresh air, and sunshine. But alas, that’s just not enough, so I ended up needing PEMF to fix what mainstream medicine could not: my chronic pain.

So, I intend to remain (mostly) silent on this topic, because I believe it should be left to the people who have done a lot of work in this area and who have real commitment and experience.

HOW TO HELP:

What we are looking for is as much information as you can share about your condition, how you used PEMF, and the results you observed. You can upload photos and documents as well as your text. The more detail you include, the better. You can come back later, edit your text to add more details, upload images, documents and test results, add helpful links, etc. Also, don’t forget to ask questions, because this will help people to share their observations and experiences that they may have forgotten to mention.

Share what worked and how you did it, but negative results are just as important as positive results!!! If you tried something that did not work well, this experience would help other people too. People respond very differently and have different levels of sensitivity, so something may work well for others, but not for you. What we need is a lot of different observations from many different people so that we can begin to see larger patterns and formulate general guidelines about what is likely to be helpful, what is likely to be wrong, which options should be explored, and which options can be avoided.

1 Like