Flux Health Forum

The Life Stylist - Methylene Blue Brain, Frequency-Enhanced Red Light &

this technology using photonics on water is WILD… basically this interview is about a guy who has developed tech to take the frequencies of specific nutrients and applies to water and other materials (as i understand it listening to this)… the result of consuming these things… example… methylene blue frequency to water is same results of taking mb… this is just wild. I’m still listening, but this is worth checking out!

1 Like

I had to stop listening after 15 minutes with no real facts or things being discussed. Jos Daniel presents itself a guy that has no background in anything related and had stumbled into those topics and now markets and sells products that… There was a lot of chit-chat but nothing of value in the first 15 minutes.

May be there is some good stuff in the interview, but it is nearly 2 hours long.

I think time is better spend to listen to the Selfhacked-Interviews with R.G. Dennis (@Bob): https://selfhack.com/blog/ices-reader-qa-bob-dennis/

Best,
Hans

it’s been awhile since I’ve listened. but sure,i don’t recall seeing any study references. the claims of it were wild and the few testimonies i recall made it curious to check out. maybe placebo :woman_shrugging:t4:…i never looked beyond the surface tho.

“the claims of it were wild and the few testimonies”

That was my impression, too. There is the “science” part and then the “fiction”. I felt, that the science part was missing in that interview… at least in the part I listened to.