Flux Health Forum

Thank you to Bob and Mark

I feel like I am on the edge of a breakthrough in my brain so extreme that I don’t even feel like I have ever felt this happy or healthy before.

Yes, I came from stuff. And I also came from junk food and not taking care of myself.

I am overwhelmed. I think mostly because I can afford this financially and it is so powerful. That never happens. It never happens that there are $40,000 devices out there and I bought one for less than $1000 and it has changed my life already. I had not used it on my brain all that much before and using it is overwhelming.

I couldn’t sleep tonight more from just being happy.

I have tried to get healthy my whole life and earlier in the day I had interacted with a woman whose son was murdered and she still isn’t over it at all and may never get over it on her own or even with assistance.

I am just rambling.

Mostly, you allowed there to be a device I could afford. Most of my friends are tens of thousands of dollars in debt with medical bills and the treatments haven’t even brought them an ounce of relief. Not one ounce.

I have something which has changed my life and that is just the ICES.

I also have a way to figure out what went wrong with my brain and it can keep track of the real improvements.

I am tearing up. I don’t even know how to thank you. I know that so many people need devices like these, but they don’t know even that they exist.

But you not only made the devices, you made them so I can use them. That is something I am so grateful for. Genuinely.

I can’t even describe how much better my brain feels after a few weeks.

Thank you both.

3 Likes

I am just delighted that you finally found something that allows you to make yourself better. Thanks for telling us about it.

1 Like

That’s great that you’ve found something to help you. I don’t know much about using it on the brain. I’d that detailed here?

Andrew,

I waited a long time and used it in a lot of other capacities while I decided about using it on the brain. Bob said in an interview that he wouldn’t just experiment on his brain or eyes and it is going to turn out that I am going to experiment on both, but I have been using the device for quite a while and have weighed the decision.

When I was looking at PEMF, I was looking for certain things, which Bob had put into his protocols. I was reading PubMed articles and science research articles and, for example, MIT used pulsing gamma wavelength light on Alzheimer’s and had the visual cortex improve. Then, they pulsed gamma sound and light and sound combined and had more of the brain improve by combining both light and sound. My mind wondered, “I wonder if there is a PEMF device, which I can pulse gamma.?” That is for Alzheimer’s and for beta amyloid and tau and folded proteins. I combine the pulsed gamma PEMF with pulsed gamma light and pulsed gamma binaural beats and I also am taking certain enzymes, which might help with decreasing the misfolded proteins.

THAT is only ONE of the brain things I am doing.

I could write way more than you would want to read, but it is all self-hacking.

1 Like

Andrew,

Just for the potential Alzheimer’s, I also did Dr. Bredesen’s list and Dr. Greger’s videos lowering saturated fats and increasing plant foods with lutein and essential oils aromatherapy and saffron and I tried Dr. McDougall’s suggestion of 12 weeks of 1 liter of Fiji water per day and each thing has helped. I watched the Paleo woman talking about the principles of how to fix mitochondria and brought in every color vegetable and things like blueberries. I dealt with blood glucose, homocysteine, aluminum in the brain and removing environmental sources, etc.

The list goes on and on and many of the things helped, but I will tell you that my brain has still not been functioning properly and even after all of those things, I can see specific results back to the M-1.

That is some of my “in case it is Alzheimer’s process” and I add in a cheap nasal light and laser lights aimed at my brain. I couldn’t afford a vie light on top of everything else.

I mentioned looking for the gamma protocol on a PEMF and what I will say is that when I first started “shopping for a PEMF” the M-1 didn’t exist. I was like Goldilocks looking from PEMF to PEMF hoping for things like Gamma and Delta and Schumann and anything which could do something similar to TMS and anything which can do something similar to tumor treating fields. I had a very long list of what I wanted and not much money and I wanted to experiment like the researchers and didn’t want the constraints that the medical community would put on me.

I did look at the PEMF done at a clinic where it would have cost me $1000 for 10 sessions and I wouldn’t have owned it and wasn’t even sure whether PEMF was going to help me.

Okay, that was just the Alzheimer’s process. I also did a depression/anxiety process and a brain plasticity process and an autism process and have looked at Parkinson’s research and stroke research and TBI research. I am treating myself as if I had all of them.

1 Like

I just want people to be careful. Please, experiment with caution.

Enzymes: Those REALLY work. Joe Mercola suggested both Nattokinase and Serrapeptase to me, and two other integrative medicine docs had similar recommendations. It is one of the things I continue to do after my strokes, and I believe they are very beneficial.

But I am no expert on it, so I rarely talk about it.

1 Like