Flux Health Forum

Systemic inflammation leading to heart attack, blood pressure and disease

something of a light bulb moment for me in the fundamental and common experience for all who are familiar with pemf and who have had experience with using pemf for local inflammation and pain. over the last 5+years of using and experimenting with pemf on myself, family, and friends, it’s become very clear by evidence and measured biometrics that pemf reduces inflammation.

i deal with seasonal allergies and inflammation is an uncomfortable and eventual symptom that i have to deal with. I’ve been using pemf every night for my torso and my Garmin watch has been showing results of lower stress levels during sleep. as i age and fall into the group of at risk cohort for heart disease and all the age related -itises and dis-ease, it makes sense that i should be sleeping nightly on a mattress or vest of coils (and grounding mat) to minimize systemic inflammation. heck maybe all day as well, but i find it more practical and convenient for when I’m sleeping.

this is my long winded way of sharing a light bulb moment and tip for all pemf owners that you don’t need to have an ailment, pain or problem to start benefitting from pemf. I’ve been using for the last 2 weeks and my numbers have been showing quite positively on my Garmin watch my stress levels dropping from 16-18 down to about 8-10… very similar to using a grounding pad. side note: I’ve been without a grounding pad for a few months bc I lent it out to a friend. will likely resume later this week with both pemf vest or mat (basically something to cover chest and upper back) AND grounding patch or pad to benefit from both.

I’ll just have to make sure that the grounding patch I’m using will be away from the coils.

look forward to seeing what the Garmin numbers will show…

3 Likes

I have tried grounding sheets and found no difference in pain or inflammation. Grounding sheets just make me incredibly hot and uncomfortable at night. Maybe it’s different with a grounding pad.

the pads I’ve tested on Amazon and earthing.com are overpriced for what we can put together. with a ground plug tester, multimeter, vinyl pad, copper tape, and a grounding wire i can ensure better grounding for a few dollars. it’s hard to tell “when it’s working” and i hate relying on how I feel alone to know if it’s making a difference (for anything unconventional)… I’ve been lucky to use my Garmin watch to actually measure my numbers to see the effects. also, the multimeter is great for ensuring how effective the grounding is

I definitely agree with @OptimalHealth on this topic.

Just curious what frequency, magnetic field, and time of exposure. What exactly is a Garmin stress level?

this should help give you an idea

this is a snapshot of the Garmin app that i use to measure my sleep numbers

Hi optimalhealth,
The question remains: What frequency? And what intensity do you choose?

whoops forgot that note…i have always used Omni 8 and set mine at as low as 8 (M) and lately for the last month 12

if you search around forum about frequency, you’ll find Dr Dennis talk about his hypothesis that it is not about any special frequency…

see here: Improve vision with ICES