Flux Health Forum

Spider bite treated with A9a

About 1 week ago I was bitten by a spider on my forearm. At 1st I thought it was poison ivy as it itched a lot. As I inspected it more closely it was a hard red bump, similar in looks to a mosquito bite. A few hours after the bite, My forearm started to swell and was a bit painful A relative had been bitten by a brown recluse spider and this looked similar to the early symptoms of her bite. I then started treatment with the A9a, medium intensity, 1 coil over the bite and the other coil next to it on medium. I kept in place about 3 hours, changed batteries and continued 3 hours and continued like this for about 12 hours. The swelling and itching dramatically decreased. I repeated this the next day and by the end of the day, the swelling was gone and just a little red bump at the site of the bite. I present this as anecdotal information and am very pleased the A9a worked so effectively to decrease the inflammation and I assume, prevent the necrosis that is common with this type of bite. Also I did not see the spider but was in an area where I saw spiders, on the forest floor. I have also purchased an M1 and use them both for knee pain, back pain and neck pain . I am happy to say the knees have much less pain as do the back and neck. I also have a neoplasm in my chest area, above the r lung that I treat but so far have no evidence of any changes in it . I had 5 weeks of external beam radiation to the neoplasm and the only side effect was a redness to the skin and mild occasional difficulty swallowing that went away a few days after finishing the external beam treatments. I believe doing the A9a treatments before and after the external beam treatments greatly diminished the possible side effects. Again, anecdotal but worth sharing!

2 Likes

this is really good information thanks. I can add that I have used my A9 (or my M1) for insect bites, and I also get really remarkably good effects as you described.

1 Like

Thank you for responding, I hope others will find this information helpful. It’s good to no you have been helped in a similar fashion!

1 Like

Awesome use case @filsaar and @Bob - first time I have seen that on this forum.

1 Like

yes, its kind of a strange application, but I do get a lot of relief for insect bites and poisonous plant exposures, especially if I notice it and use ICES-PEMF very promptly. But really, I have to use it right away or it does not help much, especially for poisonous plant oils.

I was not sure it would be helpful for anyone else so I was a bit reluctant to mention it, and I don’t want to start sounding like the “my product cures everything” snake-oil salesman guy. But now that someone else has brought it up, yeah, works for me too…

1 Like

Mosquito bites stop itching if I use tiger balm. It’s using the same mechanism as TENS. A kind of pain that cuts off other pain signals from reaching the brain.