Flux Health Forum

Shoulder bursitis

I am a Micro-Pulse user or I should say was. I used the Micro-Pulse after being diagnosed with bursitis and tendinitis and having little to no results from icing and ibuprofen (which is what the doctor recommended). I did what the doctor recommended for a month and the only result was that my shoulder felt better after icing, but was not lasting.
After a conversation with Bob Dennis, I started using the Micro-Pulse and couldn’t believe that within 48 hours I could feel a BIG difference in the pain in my shoulder. I thought it was just my imagination. I continued to use the Micro-Pulse for another couple of months because there was a nagging spot in my should that just wouldn’t go away. Finally, I realized that I had full motion back in my arm/shoulder without ANY pain. I feel like I have been “cured” without drugs or steroid shots.

6 Likes

Kar,

High Five!

I got rid of shoulder pain, too.

I haven’t had shoulder pain since I used it for the pain back when I first got the device.

That being said, I had lent out my M-1 for many months and I just recently picked it up and haven’t been using it on my shoulder. I have been using it on my brain and eyes, but what I noticed was that I have been having a deep sense of further healing and comfort in my shoulders and when I do my eyes, my knees seem to benefit.

I don’t know if that is biologically accurate as to why that would happen. Last night, I felt the most amazing warmth on my knees and for the past several hours, doing the sides of my head, I have been having such warmth and comfort of my shoulders.

I say that because I thought they were doing so well, but I feel almost like I am aware of a carpal tunnel thing being healed or something and it radiates through my shoulder. I didn’t have any sense of pain until it was relieved again.

Happy you got relief. Can you elaborate on how you used the Micro-Pulse to achieve those results? How long did you wear it and how was it applied? Thanks.

Hi,

I don’t know what Kar’s answer will be. For me, I used Omni 8 at a lower power night and day. It didn’t take long to notice some difference, but even using it at all was comforting. I am not sure how long it took for the pain to go away completely, but I know that I had more range of motion in my arm fairly quickly and that suddenly it was a year later and I couldn’t remember the last time I had pain. I had so many things I was trying to do with the M-1 that I lost track of things, but I do know that it was Omni 8. I think I moved to the Vagal Nerve after the shoulder and that still was close enough to feel it on my shoulder. So was the prefrontal cortex placement, so I moved from treating it directly to treating it indirectly.

All I can say is that I can move my shoulder and not have pain and that used to not be true.

Thanks for your inquiry. The total time I used my device was approximately 3 months give or take a few days. I began placing the pads about an inch and a half away from each other on my shoulder. Sometimes it was vertical and sometimes it was horizontal. Eventually, I went to placing the pads so that they were touching and again varied the placement of horizontal or vertical. which was mostly due to the tape (which is what I used to hold the device on) irritating (mildly) my skin.
I used the device 24/7 until the last week and then it was mostly during the day. I used an Omni 8 pulse setting at a level 11 (I hope I am saying this correctly).

Good morning. Sounds like we had similar experiences.

Super detail, thank you so much for explaining your experience.

Thanks so much for your experience.