Flux Health Forum

Sensitive Newbie Question

I’m new to PEMF/ICES and have an M1 arriving soon, which I intend to use for a number of issues (pain & inflammation – joints, bones, muscles …). BUT I am most looking forward to the sleep experiment.

Would it be reasonable to use the M1 under my pillow on delta setting, low intensity, for sleep, first thing when the M1 arrives? I use a water pillow, if that makes a difference. Would it be too much too soon to try this right off the bat? I realize this is an experiment, but what does the collective wisdom here say?

I am generally very sensitive to meds & supps, not sure how I will respond to PEMF.

Thanks for your replies/suggestions.

If this was myself, I would experiment with M1 on say Delta power 4 under pillow only after I experimented with it for a couple weeks on my joint(s), bone, or muscle. The reason why is that I felt pretty alert when I first used it (Omni-8). While I recognize Delta is different than Omni-8, I recommend trying it during the day and see how you/feel respond then expand your experimentation. Please do share how your M1 experimentation goes.