Flux Health Forum

Regarding chronic headache/Migraine and ICES pemf

And your work and honest openness on it will also help many people, so please continue to engage in this Forum.

1 Like

Got a very bad headache. Working on it.

Sorry to hear. Fingers crossed ICES PEMF can also give you relief this time. Separate from this, have you tried documenting what you eat, as well as hours of sleep per night, and seeing if you can find correlation (doesn’t imply causation) with when you get headaches? Have you checked your Zonulin levels and Calprotectin levels with a stool test like GI MAP with Zonulin?

not working yet. But now I am applying coils around shoulders and neck and think that may be the area that is inflamed and causing nerve impingement.

I will be honest…sometimes it is the muscles in the shoulder and neck that are the real problems. I bought a book on trigger point therapy and started really going hard at my shoulder and neck knots got rid of quite a few headaches.
My son was complaining about headaches, said he wanted to see a doctor about getting medication for cluster headaches. I worked his shoulder/neck muscles for about 20 mins and his headaches went away for a few weeks.
The ices works well on “pressure changes/sinus headaches, but doesn’t do the muscle knot headaches for me.

great to know. I have tried and use trigger point therapy but it doesn’t get rid of my headaches.

Well this is great information. I have found for me that the best advice I have received about Migraines is from Dr. Angela Stanton.
The Angela Stanton protocol has worked great for me. Its about keeping your electrolyte balance in the brain. This can be achieved through soaking you feet in a mixture of Magnesium flakes in a bowl of warm water or taking a bath with Magnesium salt or flakes, Epsom Salts etc.
Rubbing Magnesium gels, oils or creams on your body and adding Magnesium to your water for drinking through out the day.
Also a good Salt Added to your water.
The best advice on the type of Magnesium is from Dr. Dr Carolyn Dean.
I go with a brand of Magnesium from Good state.
https://goodstate.com/collections/ionic-magnesium.
Suzy Cohen a chemist who wrote a good book called Headache free.
The Advice from these 3 Ladies has been invaluable.
I myself have gone Low Carb, I take 1000mg of Ionic Magnesium
700mg Of Ionic Potassium , A small scoop of non flavoured Electrolyte,
500 mcg of ionic Lithium and 3 large scoops of L - Glutamine to help bind the stools up in the drinking water as the Magnesium leaves you loose. I drink about 3 to 5 litres of water a day with that mixture spread into the bottles so I am absorbing the minerals through out the day.
If I have been stupid and done something stupid in my Diet and then I double the intake to bring the Migraine down If I feel an attack coming on. But I would stay close to the toilet. As you are going to be loose. Build you magnesium levels up slowly to help your body get use to it as it will leave you rather loose.

2 Likes

I found two things that helped me a great deal. I use my C5 every day but I don’t find it useful for the type of headaches I have.

But the good news is the headaches are about gone after 20 or 25 years with some other protocols.

That’s great! What were you other protocols?