Flux Health Forum

Question regarding visualization of H field

Any tips on what to use or build to visualize the H field (magnetic) at the coil? Tried using Amazon sourced near field probes with a low noise amplifier (30 dB gain) but since the lower end cutoff is 9KHz, I’m only getting a very small, very noisy 200mV signal on my oscilloscope.
So, any suggestions on what to do for the low frequencies used for ices? And don’t worry, not trying to reverse engineer the A9, just fascinated by the concept and process.
Also was thinking about testing an FSK (Frequency Shift Keying) modulated 100Hz carrier to possibly prevent entrainment or habitualization and possibly PSK as well just for kicks or more to see if I can do it.

You could try 3-D numerical models, but this kind of computer-based modeling software is pretty expensive. You might be able to use some cloud-based models such as

wolfram alpha:

This might have a model sophisticated enough, but it would need to support a 2-coil non-symmetric Helmholz coil configuration in 3-space. Another problem is that it is mainly for magneto-static calculations, and ICES-PEMF is all about the transient magnetic fields (non-static).

You could try measuring it in 3-space with a high-speed Hall-effect sensor on a precision X-Y-Z table, and reorient the Hall effect sensor to the X-, then the Y-, then the Z- axis, then do a massive vector summation at each point every microsecond. I have actually considered doing this, BUT it would cost me more than a typical house to set it all up, and then, even if it worked, none of it would really matter because we have zero understanding of how cells and tissues respond at a molecular level to transient magnetic fields.

It would be analogous to trying to solve an equation when you can only see one side of the equation. If you don’t know what is on the other side of the “=” sign, you can’t solve it.

1 Like

I pretty much figured if it was relatively easy, you would have done it already. What was I thinking? Thank you for indulging me @

Eventually the magnetic forces do (locally) optimize the ATP production and ROS in the mitochondria through “whatever” effect. That is a complex process that is not only biochemical but involves wave/photon emission, proton tunneling, different properties of water, deuterium depletion, magnetic forces, membrane potentials, electron flows, certainly quantum-physical effects and the like.

It would be an explanation for the brad spectrum of application with all that causes Inflammation and pain in the broadest sense.

Best,
Hans

1 Like

I am pretty sure there will be two Nobel Prizes awarded for elucidating the biophysical mechanism of PEMF:

The first will be the development of a new scientific instrument. This will be a device that allows individual ion flux to be measured parallel to the cell membrane within the oligomolecular aqueous layer (not across the plasma layer), ions driven inductively by PEMF pulses of magnetic flux. This is analogous to, but technically very different from, the patch clamping technique that allows detection of ions across the plasma membrane (perpendicular to above putative device). The patch clamp was awarded the Nobel in 1991:

I predict the analogous device will open a new field of research into a new mechanism of cell signalling, and will score a Nobel for the clever folks who figure it out.

The second Nobel, hot on the heels of the first for this new device, will be the discovery and elucidation of new classes of cell signalling at the molecular level.

In my opinion, that is the level at which the allocation of the resources (time and money) would make a lot of sense to model, in detail, the dynamic 3-D magnetic flux.

I think this is the mechanistic level at which @hcf is correct.

2 Likes

It’s a great question, but it is fiendishly difficult to actually do it. I’m trying to figure out a simpler way to do it because I am very interested to know how magnetic flux lines concentrate and/or disperse around tissue lesions.

1 Like

Did you encounter the Scalar Wave theories popularized by Prof. Meyl? He has even build devices to “prove” (indirectly) their existence. But some claim otherwise. Its a big controversy and my knowledge is to small to judge. Its like with lots of things: If you leave the main-stream consensus, have a bigger voice or are an active professor, then you are attacked.

I will soon read his book about DNA and Cell resonance. But the depth of the physics and formulas Meyl (was, before retirement, Professor of Power Electronics in Germany) presents are quite “heavy” for me.

Best,
Hans

Unfortunately my life-time and resources are constricted and I aim more for practical solutions in the here and now (like you) + my (vegetable) garden :sunglasses:

I think in addition, that the real questions to be answered lie much, much deeper.

Best,
Hans

Much of this is theoretical. Maybe our great grand children will benefit, and I hope they do. But right now I am trying to save a sinking boat. I need real things to plug real holes in real boats that are filling with real water, cold cold water in a deep ocean of pain and misery. I use theory only to the extent that it can be directly reduced to practice. And I am not intellectually equipped to sort potentially fruitful theories from “nice but useless” theories, so I choose to stick to my knitting, as they say. In my experience, real serious problems can only be solved by real serious focus, and focus means saying “no” at least nine times out of ten.

3 Likes