Flux Health Forum

Question for lumbar pain

@Bob / anyone else . I herniated two lumbar disc 3 weeks ago and was on the mend I believe due to DRX 9000 spinal decompression table. I received A9 November 24 and have been wearing in 24/7 on medium strength . I reinjured myself picking up my gym bag off floor today at gym and am in worst pain vs original injury. Questions I have. Does the A9 work at 100% until the 9V battery dies? Or does it lose strength towards the end of life? I dont know if I should change it prior to it going dead. I have coil wrapped separately in self adhesive tape so that they are not directly on skin. I have them touching each other side by side and orient them so that they are on either side of my lumbar spinal column. Is this correct or are there better placement? Would it be advantageous to have a C-5 so that I can place more than one pair of coils along my spine at the same time. Currently I am moving my A-9 up and down my spine every 3-4 hours. Being a fireman I am impatient and feel like Im wasting time by only being able to treat one small area of back at a time. Or how about getting the pad for the C-5 which would treat a large area? Since Im down I have an arthritic knee that I would like to address as well.
Thank you for your help. Dave

The A9 operates at full strength for the first (approximately) 3 hours, but it depends on the individual battery (battery capacity decays over time). After 3 to 4 hours, it starts to lose strength. My recommendation: swap batteries to use a freshly charged one every 3 or 4 hours, or more frequently if it happens to be convenient at any given moment.

Your coil placement sounds correct to me.
Stacking coils bumpy-side-to-bumpy-side and taping them together that way also works very well on my spine.

You could try a C5, but it is less portable, and I never saw a benefit for my spinal injury when I used a lot of coils along my spine. But maybe your injury would respond differently, or maybe you could use the C5 mainly at night when portability is less of an issue.

Fireman = impatient (mea culpa, I open doors with a Halligan tool)

C5+Pad - this might be helpful. For some injuries it seems to work better than individual coils, but for other types of injury it does not, and this varies somewhat from person-to-person.

C5 definitely helps with multiple different locations simultaneously, so considering your knee, it might be a good investment.

4 Likes

Thanks very much Bob. You definitely need to work on your upselling technique. Lol . Don’t think I know too many as genuine as you are .

3 Likes

I find the C5 and deep field coils can help resolve a lot of short-term pains in an hour or so. Not for chronic issues, necessarily, but I’ve had good results with a deep root canal pain, for an hour or so, once every few weeks.

1 Like

Hi Bob. I have a friend with a similar issue as Dave, and I have a B5 with 2x2 coils.
What program can I test, for how long and how often?
Should I stack or lay them out like your pad?

Also just ordered some deep field coils too.

Cheers!

I find the most effective setup is:
Use Onmi-8 pulse pattern (or just use use 10 pulses per second)
set intensity to 9 (increase if necessary, but most people respond best to intensity of 9 to 11)
Individual coils (not 2x2 coil arrays) are usually best for spinal issues, but the 2x2 coils can still work if that is all you have.
stack individual coil pairs bumpy-side-to-bumpy-side
place the stack directly over the point of greatest pain on then spine
use for 6 to 8 hours per day (or at night)

1 Like