Flux Health Forum

Question about shipping and discounts on the C5

I was unsure where to post this.

Currently I own the M1. It cost me around 800$. (M1 + shipping + very high import charges).

I intend to buy the C5 somewhere in the near future. Probably during the course of 2020.

However, I read somewhere in a youtube comment by Dr. Dennis, that there was a discount for the C5 for people who had purchased the M1 equal to the M1 cost.

I would like to know if this is still an official thing.

Making some quick math, the costum charges I have to pay to import goods from outside the EU into my country (Portugal) is around 30% of their cost.

Therefore, at it’s current price of US $1559, the total cost of the C5 (including shipping and import charges) would be about US $2078.

However, with the discount, it would look like this:

US $1559 (the current price of the C5) - US $629 (what I payed for the M1) = US $970

Add the 30% import charges, and US $970 becomes US $1291. Which, obviously, sounds much better. :smiley:

So I would like to know if the aforementioned discount is still a thing (specially since I read about it in a old comment thread and it might apply exclusively to that person that Dr. Dennis was answering to)

Ps.: In the mean time, would it be possible to add the C5 to the ebay store? Because the global shipping program makes importing goods from the USA much easier for us in the EU.

1 Like

Tiago,
I honestly don’t know much about our pricing, discounts, and delivery, but you can ask my wife about it. She is in charge of the business/ordering/fulfillment.
You should ask her about ebay. I think she might be able to help you with that too. But I do not know for sure.
You (or anyone else who has similar questions) can email her directly:
mzd@micro-pulse.com

Thanks, I’ve exchanged some emails with her in the past, when I was getting ready to order the M1. She’s a pretty helpful person.

Lucky you! I’m looking to upgrade and would have to pay almost $2,500 after the exchange rate and tax (assuming I don’t get hit with additional import duties).