Flux Health Forum

Pure copper and pure silver Necklaces

Hello forum. I have had an A9 ices device for nearly a year now and it has been very effective for cervical pain and arthritis in my neck region. I tape it in the area and it usually runs 24/7. But some time ago something changed……

I now wear it in my lower back region most of the time now. Why?

I will say my lower back issues have not been nearly as severe on a daily basis as are in my neck region. However the micro pulse has been effective also for reducing the pain that has been increasing in frequency lately.

I do all the spinal adjustments and know the tricks and methods to help keep my spine aligned. This helps also of course.

Now for the purpose of my post:

Here is my experience and understanding:

1. Pain is electrical in nature which is registered in the brain.

2. Copper is second to silver in electrical conductivity. Pure silver being number one. (Sterling silver does not work).

3. The body acts as a resistor which means the copper or silver needs to be pure and not an alloy and of sufficient weight to overcome the resistor body.

4. The most effective method is to wear a pure copper or silver necklace. This is because it is closest to the brain and effectively helps neutralize pain signals.

5. I wear a 3oz copper and 3 oz silver chain around my neck 24/7. I have cervical injuries and arthritis. It has greatly reduced my pain.

So why do the mainstream studies say they don’t work? Because the body is a resistor. They did not use sufficient weights and or purity and placed the instruments on the wrists only.

This is unfortunate that so many have not realized the benefits of wearing noble metals with sufficient weight near the brain.

I now view both instruments, (the A9 and pure copper and silver chains) as working together for effectively managing pain.

Some may ask: Where can I find a pure copper chain and pure silver chain 3oz plus each? For silver it is not easy to find! Copper chain of this weight in necklace form can be found on Etsy. I used “I love copper”. I am not affiliated with it in any way. Just a customer. I have a 30 inch large chain which cost 50$.

For the silver chain I only found one place for 3oz and 27 inches. It was on Etsy. Store name is: astrojewelry. I am also not affiliated with it in any way.

One very important rule: The chain must be worn next to the skin to be effective. Leaving much of it outside of your shirt will greatly reduce the effectiveness.

I hope this helps anyone interested. Allen

1 Like