Flux Health Forum

Protection while using. Neoprene soft case

These neoprene soft harddrive cases would work well as protection for the device. Say if you put it in a jacket pocket and it might fall out.

These are almost impossible to find these days. They used to be all over Ebay, but have been replaced by hardshell cases.

There is one on Amazon, in case others find this as smart as I do. Bubm brand.

I zip it up with the cord dangling out.

4 Likes

Would be great if we had better options for securing the device & coils while using. I think a few years ago there was a link on the main site to a 3rd party that sold a strap with a built in sleeve to hold the unit. @Bob is that still available?

That is the type of thing that appears then disappears without notice… no way for me to keep up with it unfortunately.
You can see if anyone on this forum has a suggestion, failing that you should contact FluxHealth or micro-pulse customer support directly to see if they have any suggestions:

support micro-pulse.com support@micro-pulse.com

This is a great idea! I have had to return my M1 twice for repairs because I dropped it on concrete. It fell out of my pocket, or where I had it tucked into my waistband. Thanks!

1 Like

When using search words on Amazon:
neoprene hard drive pouch Bubm

The Bubm pouch came up almost on top, but I also saw a two pack of mag safe power adapter pouches. They are described as 3.15 by 3.15 inch. The M1 is a bit over 2 inches. The mag safe pouches have carabiners and smaller than the pouch I have. Those might be a good solution for keeping only the machine protected.

Brand seems to be Cosmos (tag on picture), and listing starts with CM.

As per usual, check the reviews to be better prepared for any issues.

3 Likes

Nice tip. For those curious about durability of the M1, in my experience the M1 is incredibly durable even after more than ten accidental waist high drops to hard surfaces.

2 Likes

Daiso sometimes have neoprene pouches. So checking around might produce better suggestions. Camera pouches, other types of pouches, neoprene or other materials.

On Ebay there are pouches advertized for iPhone/phones, camera lenses (some have carabiners), small cameras, and even neoprene and velcro sheets meant for lenses. Fly fish reel storage.

I have several small Eva hard case camera cases. With some velcro inside, those will protect wonderfully.