Flux Health Forum

Pre-treating with DMSO

I am interested to learn about the results folks have experienced from Pre-treating injuries and painful nerves with DMSO solvent, or other activating topical compounds please. Surely there are some whom have also experimented. Does it improve or speed up healing time? What has been your experience?

I am thrilled with BioRegenix topical cream from the company named Biolongevity. I just purchased 6 jars at approx $38 a jar which is 1/4 the price I paid for my previous jars. It has helped me so much with injuries. I have used it to help stop the final pain from plantar’s fascitis, help my knees, helped with my kid’s torn hamstring, etc. All of this is in addition to using the M1/P9.

This was quite intriguing to hear, and I found the Biolongevity website - but could not find BioRegenix. Any chance you could share a link for it?

Sure. Here you go. They split up their capsules/creams to a different site than their site with injectable peptides. Here is the link to Bioregenix. I used code JayC (he is one of their founders and I have zero affiliation) to get additional 15% off: