Flux Health Forum

Power Adaptor/Cable

I purchased the M1 a little over a year ago, and recently the cable for my M1 appears to be not working as consistently as before. Sometimes I plug in and see the panel on the M1 light up, but then a few seconds later, darkens and lights up again, telling me the power is not constant. I don’t have this problem when I use the batteries, so I suspect it’s the adaptor.

I think down the road I may need to purchase a new adaptor. I know the manual that came with it says it’s a USB mini-B, and I’ve been looking online for something that will last beyond a year so that I won’t have to keep making this purchase.

I’ve been looking at the Statik 360 magnetic charging cable on Amazon that includes 3 different magnetic head tips from which the cable can connect, each tip is a removable charger head (for different sizes), one of them a micro-USB. I’m wondering, does anyone know if that micro USB will fit the M1 port? Thanks.

Statik 360 Magnetic Charging Cable

USB C, USB Mini-B, and USB Micro B are all different sizes, so you will need a USB Mini-B cable for the M1. Here is a link describing the various different USB form factors.

1 Like

So, from that article, I take it the USB Mini-B is different from the Micro-USB. How disappointing! I will have to look some more then…