Flux Health Forum

Possible reason why B5-C5 works best for me?

I found it interesting that Oschman, editor of “Energy Medicine”, for me the scientific reference-overview for everything related to energy, magnetic field and frequency medicine, lists on page 248, among other things, the following with regard to the effectiveness of some frequencies (here only as an excerpt from the list in the book):

• 5, 10, 15, 20, 100, 200 Hz: osteogenesis
  • 10 Hz: ligament healing, cell growth, collagen synthesis
  • 10, 100 Hz: DNA synthesis
  • 15, 20, 72 Hz: Reduced skin necrosis, stimulation of capillary formation and fibroblast proliferation
  • 25 and 50 Hz: Synergistic effects with nerve growth factor.

Interestingly, the ICES B5-C5 protocol, which seems to be most effective in my case, uses 5, 10 and 100 Hz as base frequencies, which in my view cannot be a coincidence.

And yes: It should be noted that each of the frequencies used also has harmonics. 10 Hz at 20, 30, 40…, 5 Hz at 10, 15, 20, 25 and 100 Hz at 200, 300, etc. Hz. Hz. This is important for understanding the list of frequencies from Oschman. It shows me that the ICES B5-C5 protocol may does not just work by chance.

And: Of course, the studies cited for the frequencies in the list could only check some frequencies out of a huge range of possible ones. That something works or is listed, does not exclude other frequencies to work as good or better. But still!

1 Like

Interestingly, I am reading right now Oschman’s Energy Medicine, The Scientific Basis. I wanted to ask @Bob if he was familiar with the book and his general take.

Nope, sorry, I am not really familiar with it. But in an attempt to be helpful, I would suggest you search this forum for terms such as “quantum” and “zero point” and “spooky”, where I give guidelines about how to differentiate between real science and pseudo-scientific nonsense. I have done this at length several times on this forum.

My opinion: if this (or any) book uses any of these terms to conjure some sort of scientific credibility in your mind, then beware, it is extremely likely that you are being scammed and lied to.

On the other hand, if their use of science terms is correct and accurate and not misleading, then this book might actually contribute something of value.

My advice: use common sense, check the terminology with reliable sources, use more common sense, dig into the source material (do a bit of work), then finally add a dollop of common sense to top it off nicely.

Please feel free to evaluate this book and comment on it here.

1 Like

Hi there,

Oschmans “Energy Medicine : The Scientific Basis, 2nd Edition” (Elesiver) is for me the most comprehensive compact scientific overview concerning everything connected with frequency, magnetic, energy, etc. medicine or applications and even topics like “Sciences of the Subconscious and Intuition”. Its really broad. Everything is referenced and when there is a topic e.g. like “RIFE”, where there is not much to reference and where are a lot of speculations, then the topic is kept short and it is said so.

Best,
Hans