Flux Health Forum

Posible Meshoma

I had a double inguinal surgery performed two years ago. I was in pain for 6 months after and finally used a pemf device to get rid of it. About 5 months ago, the discomfort began to return. My stomach area around the belly button and just below feels bloated and tight. My overall energy has been on a slow decline. Researching out possible reasons I suspect I may have meshoma. Until a few days ago, I was unaware that surgical mesh causes chronic low grade inflammation - seems my surgeon forgot to mention that! I tried using the former pemf unit, but no results this time. To make matters worse, a few days ago I lifted something too heavy for me and now I have pain in the left groin.

Today I got the ICES M1 with the wrap kit. I immediately wrapped the coils on both sides of my belly button with Omni 8, Intensity 9 settings. What I really appreciate about this unit is its portability. I am not limited to be in one spot for the duration, making it feasible to use for as long as I want while at the same time perform my routine work.

Too early to report any changes, but will post again in a few days.

dstaso,

I will be interested in how it goes.

I have a few people who had problems from the mesh after hernia operations.

I have a friend who isn’t getting hernia surgery and she spoke to me about it and I am not sure whether it is worth it or not.

I do have one person who never had problems.

I just am curious about whether you can find relief.

dstaso,

A very effective treatment for chronic low grade inflammation is helminthic therapy. This is a natural therapy with no long term adverse side effects.
Introduction to helminthic therapy.

Laughing.

Worms.

Interesting.

I would choose turmeric and ginger and rosemary and vegetables and a whole anti-inflammatory diet, plus, PEMF.

Not saying that worms wouldn’t work.

Just saying that I would try absolutely everything else first.

1 Like

I have heard several different times that helminthic therapy can be very effective. But the person who made these specific types of worms available was persecuted and suppressed by the mainstream. May be an urban myth, but I did hear it from some pretty reliable sources at different times… food for thought.

1 Like

Yes, there are more than 7,000 people self-treating with helminths already, and the success rate is remarkably high. This paper is a report of a 2015 socio-medical study by a team at Duke University.
Overcoming Evolutionary Mismatch by Self-Treatment with Helminths: Current Practices and Experience

Jayess,

I don’t have problems with it, but why use that versus PEMF or

Serrapeptase https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6366808

or Spices

When I look at what the worms are said to succeed at, I see the same types of things with simple anti-inflammatory diets.

Again, not trying to come against the concept of the worms. I just really am trying to understand the advantage of worms versus vegetables or spices or just using the PEMF.

I did use Serrapeptase a few times and had leg swelling go down overnight, but the M-1 did the same thing and kept the swelling down.

1 Like

bettereveryday

Diet is obviously paramount for health and should be given priority by anyone who is ill, and herbs, spices and certain foods have huge potential for healing, as do substances like serrapeptase. Also, as we know, PEMF can be an excellent add-on therapy - which I have to mention as I’m sat here with two coils on my head at this moment!

But we now know that exposure to helminths is essential for optimum immune function, so they’re not only a “must” for those who currently have an inflammatory, autoimmune or allergic condition, but also for all humans who want to avoid the degenerative diseases and other conditions related to the silent, chronic, low-grade, systemic inflammation that exacts a relentless toll on the tissues of those of us who live in developed countries where intestinal worms have been effectively banished by the use of shoes and flushing toilets, etc.

Understanding of this reality began in Africa 50 years ago, when researchers noted a possible relationship between parasitic infections and a reduced incidence of autoimmune disease. [https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/447497] This phenomenon has been examined in the decades since and eventually led to the biome alteration theory, which has now progressed beyond a mere theory to the point where researchers can say with confidence:

“All immunocompetent humans need regular exposure to helminths in order to maintain optimal immune function and avoid risk for inflammation-associated disease. This conclusion is based on “biota alteration theory”, the view that loss of biodiversity from the ecosystem of the human body as a result of industrialization has contributed to increased immune dysregulation and non-adaptive inflammation. In this view, exposure to helminths is a necessary component of our biology, and the essentially complete absence of those organisms is an underlying cause of inflammatory disease. Based on this view, we have argued that access to helminths is a basic human need.”

https://www.mdpi.com/2077-0383/6/10/98/htm

In response to this understanding, four safe, mutualistic helminths have been domesticated during the past 15 years and are available commercially for use as “probiotics”. Information about these organisms, the science behind their use (currently over 700 papers), the companies that supply them, and more than 600 reports from those who are using these products, can all be found in the non-profit Helminthic Therapy wiki, which is the most comprehensive reference work on the subject.

The Helminthic Therapy wiki

Thanks for sharing.

That is interesting. I am more into Mimicking Fasting and Water fasting / Autophagy for immune system. Plus Medicinal Mushrooms and other Beta Glucans.

But I do understand that people do things differently.

1 Like

I looked at some of the studies on it. They had one on MS, but for me things like Autoimmune, can be handled so effectively with diet. Dr. Swank just using diet stopped the progression of MS in 90% of the patients and followed them for up to 50 years.

Probiotics have started having studies that they actually slow the repopulation of the microbiome compared to not using them in studies.

A wide range of organic fruits and vegetables and resistant starch and fiber are more how I learned to take care of the Microbiome with each vegetable and fruit having their own good gut bacteria

I saw a study where they put 90% of Crohn’s patients into remission with diet, too.

Fecal transplants are another way people are repopulating their microbiomes.

1 Like

If you can find that study where diet put 90% of Crohn’s patients into remission, I’d be grateful for the link .:wink:

Regarding the biome, we need to promote the macrobiome as well as the microbiome. And I love the three-legged stool analogy used by these researchers from Manchester.
http://www.manchester.ac.uk/aboutus/news/display/?id=5841

1 Like

And here is a man who seems to have cured the incurable disease.

1 Like

listen to the last 10 minutes to find out why commercial probiotics are bad and french kissing your dog is good:

2 Likes