Flux Health Forum

Please share your best tricks for securing the coils and machine

I’m very interested in your methods with velcro and tape, and which kind of velcro (links to Amazon.com are amazing) and what you are doing.

Right now, I am using the self-sticking medically tape that @Bob shows in his videos, and also some wide shipping tape to stick the box on my shirt for work around my head. Headbands for getting the coils to stay where I want them more or less.

But I could really use your advice. Incidentally, it would be nice if the box had a clip for sticking it in a pocket, but I suppose it might overheat…?

Any of your best little tricks appreciated. Thank you.

… pocket or belt clips…
That’s a long, dark story, so I’ll be brief. Belt clips are one of those things that everyone says they want, but they soon discover that they are the last thing you would ever use. Belt clips for personal electronics turn out to be an excellent way to destroy your device. Have you noticed that early cell phones almost always came with a belt clip, but modern ones never do. Ever seen an iPhone with a belt clip?

1 Like

I guess I have not. I used to have a belt thingie for my phone (a holster I guess you call it). I could see merit in it.

I read this @Bob thank you.

M1 Belt Clip

I purchased the PEMF Wrap kit when I first purchased the device. I’m told the man selling the kit no longer sells them. His kit is amazing. It has so many options for wearing the device and they all use elastic combined with Velcro. After several years I have finally worn mine out. Perhaps Bob remembers this product. I’m sure Chris does. Maybe you guys could sell the diagram for users to have sewn at home. M wife is going to sew a new one for me. I purchased all the materials at Beverly’s Fabrics. Give it a try.

1 Like

That sounds really good!

To address 4 spots on each foot for my wife, I glued velcro patches to 8 coils and to 8 specific treatment spots on a pair of thick socks. Thanks to these, my wife is now getting 10 hours of PEMF/day and is able to walk around and exercise with them and 4 A9s stuck into the tops of her socks with the 20" wire coils.

This is such a good idea. Thank you! I hope she gets completely better quickly.

No miracles and not quick. Very very slow improvement. This is a 30 year case of RSD/tendinosis. Started this a few months ago with A9s on low power, then medium (she is emf sensitive). Next week will start on high power. Also doing cold laser, vibration plate therapy and DMSO. If they ever get real stem cell treatments in the U.S. like they already have in Europe (not the fake stem and PRP crap they push here for tendinopathy) then I may finally have the real key to her recovery.