Flux Health Forum

Peripheral neuropathy in feet

Which PEMF generator?

I’ve been using an A9 for several years to speed soft tissue healing (ligament strains/rupture, bruising, etc) and for mending broken bones (hands, ribs) developed from stressing my 55 year old body while dirt biking.

Recently, my A9 has started flashing the red X from overheating probably from wearing it to bed and/or the coils becoming disconnected while sleeping.

So, I’m considering a new PEMF generator but I’ve also developed peripheral neuropathy in both feet that I’d like to try to treat.

Which PEMF generator is recommended for neuropathy and soft tissue/bone treatments?

Which PEMF generator is most resistant to heat as I predominantly use the generator in bed while sleeping?

Thanks!
Doug

2 Likes

Apologies, for some reason I just saw this post. Usually I try to answer within one day.

I still thunk the A9 should work very well for those applications. But it does need to be working properly. A red X indicates that it is not working properly. It may be your coils have broken/shorted wires, for example.

If you want to use a system while sleeping, and have several areas you need to treat, I use a model C5 (4 output ports).

Since you are an existing customer, you should contact us directly and ask for a discount on the model C5.