Flux Health Forum

PENF and anti-aging

Hi! I was curious about using PEMF and its uses for anti-aging.

We know that the show of aging on our faces is beyond wrinkles. It’s more of a wide spread of factors. It’s a loss of bone volume/structure, loss of muscle, loss of fat, loss of collagen, loss of elastin, skin sagging, etc. Would PEMF be able to help with all of those?

Basically I’m asking can it address each of those thing? And could you appear younger by doing PEMF? What device would you recommend? If you started it in your 20s or 30s do you think it would have an impact compared to someone that does more topical cosmetic procedures like Botox, microneedling, laser, chemical peels etc?

I’m sure this would need to be in tandem with other things, but I hadn’t seen this discussed on here yet.

Thanks!

This is a good question and IMO, ICES PEMF is the #1 anti-aging device when indeed used in tandem with other lifestyle and diet changes, and devices, supplements and peptides, and other modalities (exosomes, stem cells, etc).

I like the term being used nowadays: “inflam-aging”. Excess inflammation drives increased aging rate. While I first purchased ICES PEMF M1 for a broken elbow, I have gone deep into the rabbit hole of health in order to help my family which had mold and heavy metal poisoning among others. It turns out that everything we have learned, changed, and implemented is all part of the anti-aging movement (I think of it as health span = life span movement, not just tacking on more years).

ICES PEMF is my #1 tool (yes, it comes first before red/infrared light, mHBOT and Sauna). My statement is without regards to price, even though indeed it is 25-35 times less expensive on average than a full mHBOT setup. Why? Because it helps me in the following ways:

1. Stay active, without pain, and feel empowered. I have a collagen deficiency genetic issue and have frequent injuries and pains in my ligaments and ICES PEMF helps me heal allowing me to stay active. Resistance training (in addition to cardio) and in general, movement is key to antiaging efforts. Muscle mass is critical for anti-aging. ICES PEMF enables me to stay active and to do resistance training by helping me recover from injuries when they happen. I even had to have a significant surgery and was able to decline post surgery pain killers as I used ICES PEMF to reduce pain and accelerate my body’s ability to heal itself.

2. You can use it to shift your gut which is in most people a large source of endotoxemia which causes inflammation and accelerates aging.

3. In a man, it boosts testosterone, which is one of the anchors of feeling energetic and is also required for building muscle mass and maintaining bone density.

4. it structures water providing me a feeling of energy and clarity and satisfaction.

5. it stops headaches for me

6. it helps me get more deep sleep (as measured by an Apple watch) which is critical for biological repair

7. It helps me have less pain and heal quickly when life happens: bashing head against an open cupboard door by accident, bashing shin against a dishwasher door that is down, cuts, bruises, torn hamstring, plantar’s fasciitis, etc.

The art of anti-aging is about lowering the inflammation rate of the body. Endogenous infections typically pathogenic bacteria, fungii, amoebas, and viruses in gut or blood stream are a strong source of inflammation. Additionally, there are exogenous sources of inflammation from the modern world mankind has modified. That’s why deliberate efforts to have clean air, clean food (no processed food and in USA both gluten and dairy are inflammatory), clean air, clean water, sunlight (not just vitamin D but for red/infrared light exposure to boost ATP), and time in nature is key.
In addition, maintaining metabolic health (Dr. Mark Hyman quotes that only 7% of Americans have good metabolic health - in other words, keep your body sensitized to insulin and make efforts to reduce/ mitigate glucose spikes with diet and exercise), boosting and unbinding nitric oxide, accelerating recovery, keeping mitochondria healthy, removing senescent cells, among others are all aspects of anti-aging. Another key aspect is spending time with friends and loved ones. As an aside, https://www.bluezones.com/ is also a good resource for increasing health span to equal lifespan.

You can also measure your aging rate at https://trudiagnostic.com/ and make tweaks and retest.

In summary, ICES PEMF M1/P9 is my #1 anti-aging device by helping me stay active, feel empowered, and feeling great.

With regards to youthful appearance on the face, in addition to the above, red/infrared light daily for minimum 120 days will boost collagen production and one should notice and even feel (tightening) a significant impact.

6 Likes