Flux Health Forum

PEMF for Anti Aging - How to (ICES A9)?

Someone told me about NuLife Science Sedona Face Mask for Anti Aging (*use mask 30 mins a day, may slow down the aging processes, increase blood-circulation and the oxygen supply to the cells of the dermis and epidermis, stimulates various acupuncture face points, May improve Dark circles under the eyes and swelling of the eye lids, Skin may soften and wrinkles diminish etc). It is only 0.6 gauss, 3 Hz - 1200 Hz.

I just ordered Mircro-Pulse ICES A9 Model for tennis elbow. Could I use the A9 on my face for the anti aging purposes as listed above? Would A9 be too strong (200 gauss) and not be able to work on the dermis and epidermis/ acupuncture points? and where could you place the coils and how long? Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

You could try it. I would probably use the lowest power setting (“L”), so that it is more like 60 Gauss peak instead of 200 Gauss. Be sure to monitor how well you are tolerating it (no dizziness for example). But the other device claims are entirely speculative, definitely not proven, so you should consider anything like this to be a self-experiment, of course.

2 Likes

Hey Bob,

Has anyone noticed any anti-aging effects from using the device?

I know this conversation is over a year old, but I know you’re pretty active on here and have lots of convos with people.

I’m curious about how it would affect fine lines/wrinkles, collagen, elastin, facial fat, etc

People ask me about that from time to time off-line, but so far as I know, no one has really looked at it in detail over a sufficient period of time to be able to say anything for certain.

Got it, thanks for the reply