Flux Health Forum

PEMF and microcurrents

Hi everyone!

When we talk about PEMF creating microcurrents within the body, are these microcurrent values calculatable or perhaps already known for technology such as ICES-PEMF? The reason I ask, is that I have been doing research into Bob Beck’s protocols which center around neutralizing pathogens using a specific range of microcurrent (50-~100 microAmps). Here is a small reference (https://imgur.com/a/W043tJC

Beck’s statement is based off of several patents and older newspaper articles. (https://patents.google.com/patent/US5139684A/en)

I’m interested in this application, and am somewhat wondering if my M1 can conceivably handle the job.

Thanks, and happy holidays!

Best,
Andrew

2 Likes

Short answer is that I think these current levels are easily achieved by any of our ICES-PEMF systems.

The somewhat longer answer is that it is difficult to calculate accurately, the cell and tissue micro-geometry and current paths are very difficult to determine or even approximate/estimate, and there are differences of opinion among experts. But I calculate that micro-currents in that range at the intra-cellular level should be easily achievable.

3 Likes

Thanks Bob, really helps!

What book is the Imgur text from? Just curious about this after reading it.

@Lrober19

Leah,

Document of interest: https://www.bobbeck.com/pdfs/beck-protocol-handbook.pdf
Website in general: https://www.bobbeck.com/

Specific quote is from page 16.

To get the most widespread effect, I’ve invested in an additional PEMF unit that specifically came recommended in the protocol above from Sota instruments. I will be using both ICES and the Sota.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the link :pray:

1 Like

Thank you for asking Andrew. I follow Bob Beck and have wondered the same thing myself. Best, Deborah

1 Like

I have a micro current question…… I own a M1 for 2 arthritis knees that both hurt and cause limping. I used it more when I just had pain issues in 1 knee (but should get back with it and alternate ). Anyways just saw you tube on intellbio.com machine and providers that use and was planing on traveling to get a few treatments on both knees. I like to check back here to learn as this is new to me and I am wondering if the C5 is the same type of thing? If so and I got one is there any training/ advice on it (or for treating my horse ….) . That machine is $40,000 that practitioners use I am told. Then just found sanna shop and that seams close to your C5 pricing. Not even sure its the same kind of thing. I would like to get from you if it is and just upgrade? Please advise… Thanks much for all your doing!

@Dancingmidwife

@Bob may be able to help you understand the advantages of the C5 vs the M1 vs the Intellibio machine, vs the Sana shop devices.

I can give my two cents if you’ll take it. At a cursory search of Intellibio, and the Sana devices, I’m fairly sure that they are (or are highly based/similar) to a device known as the Scenar. Scenar was supposedly invented by the Soviets, for cosmonauts in particular. You’ll notice these devices mention that they use skin impedance for bio-feedback communication with the body, in which they send some electrical current into the body to provoke a response, and then receive a response back from the body in order to decide whether to continue sending signals or stop. The impedance of the skin is supposed to change based on the current state of the organ or target area in the body you are targeting. This is mostly based off of reflexive zones and meridians. I will link a paper on this technology at the bottom of this post. This communication between the device and body stimulates a response from the body that is supposed to bring healing to a particular area. I haven’t tried it myself but have been thinking about purchasing one of these devices for about $250/300-$500 and trying it for myself, so I can’t comment on the effectiveness of it. The Scenar devices are cheaper if you buy the Russian models. I can say that it does seem to be the case that the former Soviet Union as well as current Russia is very progressive in bio-physics and have a lot of interesting innovations.

If you haven’t read Jerry Tennant’s “Healing is Voltage”, it’s a good read on how to understand the body in terms of physics and electricity. He has his own version of the Scenar device, which is fairly expensive.

Link to a document describing the Scenar technology: Scenar Explained

1 Like

Assuming I can give advice here, I’d like to share a few things you could look at. I have seen some good things for pain as well as regenerating tissue when combining Quercetin Dihydrate, OPC from Grape Seed Extract, and Omega 3’s. A lot of the effectiveness comes from the dosing, but they are pretty safe supplements and I’ve heard of dosages WAY above the recommended being tolerated just fine. I also have to add that perhaps the most quickly effective supplement I’ve used for inflammation is based around the C60 molecule. Respectfully I won’t post any brands here, but feel free to message me directly and I can relay what I’ve tried.

All the best,
Andrew

Here’s a particular biochemist I follow who breaks down the biochemistry behind healing the body: https://www.drrusselljaffe.com/why-is-inflammation-considered-repair-deficit/

1 Like

Thank you for all the good info! I plan to try by 1-2 providers (in VA and Utah) soon via this web site https://www.purlifemedical.com/services . My Christian medical sharing covers alt meds and am so grateful for that! They even promote it! Anyways its all so interesting but a lot of it is over my head since I started having kids at age 15 and homeschooled myself ever since lol (age 64 now). I am also dealing with SIBO and doing supergut diet and love so many of the natural Drs protocols so sorting through a lot right now. I will plan to report back how it helped or not in my case.

Thanks again for more info…Loved the Dr Russell chat and info ! Printed off messages so I can look into more. Have the supplements mentioned(in fact I think I have enough to open a health food store! lol) … My problem is I want to try it all then get burned out… Still may get the c5 but want to try this other treatment from provider 1st so Im not trying to do all at once.

@Dancingmidwife

Awesome! That’s great to hear alternative treatments are covered. I agree with you that all the supplements can get really overwhelming, I think a lot of us are in the same boat as you. I believe the C5 is quite similar to the M1, at least in terms of it using the same core technology. Hope your knees feel a lot better real soon!

All the best,
Andrew

From a consumer point of view, the C5 is basically 4 M1s synchronized and enclosed in one plastic case.