Flux Health Forum

Pancreatic Cancer

Hey guys,

writing with the hope to get some advice. I have bought M1 device. Would you recommend some regime or protocol to use daily for pancreatic cancer?

We are also combining rectal ozone insulfation and fasting.
Thanks for all ideas,

Phill

how long have your sessions been and can you tolerate long?

as for m1, I’d definitely vote for sleeping on it at max sandwiched or maybe stacked to reach pancreas. from what I’ve read, stacked is the way to go for that deep tho

also, have you read about alternative use of fenbendazole? https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/

also, I’m glad to read you’re doing ozone ri… done with sufficient concentration and schedule with recovery in between, you should benefit from that therapy.

have you looked into milk thistle and nac supplements?

lastly, what I’ve been meaning to get one day when i have enough pennies saved: liveo2.com (the one with contrast) for oxygen therapy… arguably better than hbot as you engage your body’s aerobic system to optimize oxygen circulation and usage

Thanks for the response. What protocol would you do with ozone when it comes to dosing and recovery.

I have milk thistle and nac here with me.

And also am now curious, are you related to this product? https://genepic.com/

Would you have any other recommendations?

Thanks a lot,
Phill

i don’t do insufflation, but people in the fb group I’m in for ozone do. I’m not familiar with details of dosage. i just know people do it 2-3x a week and herx from that (more so when new). I’ve also known people to benefit greatly in helping them with eradicating gut issues. it’s my opinion that oxidative therapy using ozone is generally very beneficial to the body and immune system.

interesting… wondering how you might think I’m connected to genepic in some way. no, I’ve never heard of the product. looking it over, it reminds me of the variety of minerals, nutrients, and enzymes fulvic and humic acids provide. THIS is something i recently have been hearing impressive testimonials about on social and have had 2 friends try out for themselves who deal with gut issues… major detox if you start too much too soon, but after that hump they’ve had great results in energy, wellness and a glow about them that friends have commented on without knowing what they’ve been doing.

unfortunately, the brand they used is an mlm, and I’m typically against mlm type setups. apparently, they have a quality product that other brands have not been able to duplicate in results. its name is blackoxygen i believe. on the bright side, it doesn’t take much to start… 1/32 tsp to ingest and 2tsp? for footbath or more for bath soak… this stuff according to anecdotes from people in forum detoxes the body as a bath soak.

again… something I’m just starting to look into, but have no direct experience in it yet.

i think looking into fenbendazole is a worthwhile option. I’ve taken and generally speaking of drugs, it’s not hard on the organs and has good upside for cancer treatment and broad spectrum parasite treatment.

lastly, look into a quality alkaline, keto diet… dr berg has been an educational source on keto for me among other useful nutrition and health tips.

ever since my journey into bio hacking and exploring/being open to health education (preferred evidence based with annecdotal support), I’ve realized that we all need to take better care of our detox organs… they are critical for keeping our system “clean” and minimizing the unnecessary abuse from a polluted environment, stress, and bad eating that we subject ourselves to over the years.

1 Like

Hello, a close friend of mine has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Just wondering if you used your m1 for the cancer, and what protocols and intensity, also to what effect? Thanks very much.