Flux Health Forum

Pancreas and PEMF

Hi Bob, it is not working. Any further suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

i have had 2 friends so far directly follow the recommendations of this book… one is 120 lbs and drinks 7-9 liters a day, the other is 165lbs and drinks about 9-11 liters a day! both noticed after 45 days+ the benefits of that much water… from sciatica to headache to arthritic pain to energy… both ensure to follow protocol to keep electrolytes balanced with all that are consumed.

i have yet to commit, but apparently 2 liters a day may not be sufficient to get to the benefits talked about in this book and by the anecdotes of those who have followed:

and an interesting read here:
https://medium.com/@arielkern/youre-not-sick-you-re-just-thirsty-1a83fbfc0ba1

something i intend to try for 2 months to see what I gain… just started reading the book tonight… :thinking:

and yes, this friend followed the lead of the other (120lb friend) after hearing about her great benefits.

OK, I assume you mean to say:
“The device is operating correctly, but there do not appear to be beneficial biological effects after more than a month of daily use as suggested.”

Is it accurate to say that you were (approximately) following the suggestions I made on my July 13th post (above)?

If that is the case, you might try these adjustments:
1- Use the hexagonal test chip to verify proper device function.
2- Coil Placement: consider opposite sides, bumpy sides away from the skin, with the point of pain directly between the coils.
3- Set the pulse pattern to Alpha Wave
4- Start with intensity = 10. If there is no relief within about 2 days, increase the intensity to 13 or more.

Nutritional/hydration changes as suggested by Optimal are also probably a good Idea.

Let us know how well that works (or not)

Bob: Yes, I was following your recommendations. Currently, I am in the middle of a liver flush and will follow your above recommendations when finished. Thank you for your assistance.

Any update on how you are doing?