Flux Health Forum

Ongoing log of wife's treatment of tendinosis

#1 and #2 are on medium. #3 and #4 are on low (she is more emf sensitive there).

looking forward to some good progress! :pray:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:

Yeah, we could use some of that…

UPDATE: Don’t want to jinx myself but my wife actually seems to be improving. Again, this is after I made an A9 coil “sock” with velcro, 4 coils (as shown in diagram above) and 2 A9s running on medium for approx 11 hours/day. The A9s get stuffed into the top of her sock while walking. She has less pain and is now able to stand and walk with her walker about 100 feet/day. The coils are on her worse (right) foot. Am considering getting 2 more A9s and making a sock for her left foot.

Kind of too bad my C5 doesn’t run on batteries, otherwise it could power all 8 coils. My wife does physical therapy intermittently throughout the day and the portability of the A9s allows her to move around and keep the treatments going without the inconvenience of detaching/reattaching them multiple times/day.

Here is a thread on using a battery pack with the C5 (of course it would have to be strapped on to her leg or something like that). C5/B5 battery recommendations. I checked and at least one of the batteries shared in that thread is still available on Amazon.

Thanks for the info.

actually occurs to me that wires going from both feet to one C5/Batt would interfere with her walking and doing physical therapy, so it’s A9 for both.

Makes sense - I forgot it need to be on both feet.

I think when the right foot is as “good” (hoping) as the left I’ll try A9s on both…

if each pair went down reach leg from the waist, it might work… maybe put it in a fanny pack (?)

Maybe. Would need all new coils, all mine are short.

Update 4/22/23: Been using the 8-10 hour/day, 4 coil sock/velcro A9 configuration explained earlier since late October and unfortunately, I see no overall improvement and am giving up. My wife has had ups and downs but if there’s been any improvement, it’s minor. I’ve tried low, medium and high, no difference. Very discouraged, especially since the A9 cured both my plantar fascitis and rotator cuff pain.

@Bob, elsewhere in today’s digest, you suggested using fibrolytic enzyme supplements, such as serrapeptase, nattokinase, lumbrokinase, and maybe also wobenzyme or bromelain, NAC plus L-Glycine for nerve pain and circulation. I’m open to ideas. This is for tendinosis (not tendinitis) as a byproduct of RSD (CRPS) – which is in remission thanks to LDN. Tendinosis is where defective tendon cells reproduce defectively so the tendons have little integrity. Don’t know if these supplements would improve the tendinosis any. Did a google search and I see nothing definitive.

I am not an expert, but I have done a lot of reading/thinking about collagen lately, as well as collagen peptide and L-glycine supplementation. There has been a lot of excellent research lately on anti-aging effects that are clearly visible in people’s skin, and the reasonable extrapolation from those observations is that it would also be very beneficial for other collagenous tissues. I don’t think the benefits to internal collagenous tissues have been quantified yet, but it seems to me that it will only be matter of time before we see very strong data in support of supplementing with GLY. I just posted another reply related to this topic here:

Thanks for the info. Actually, my wife is already on Vital Proteins collagen for her osteopenia, and also takes Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C. Not doing NAC or glycine yet but wonder what the safe upper limits are…

I am not sure about “safe” upper limits. I think GLY is safe at any reasonable amount, but I could be wrong. NAC, I would like to know that too. I think guidance on this is a bit sketchy.

Thanks, starting her on NAC and Glycine tomorrow. How much glycine do you take? Vital proteins collagen already has almost 3,000 mg per serving.

I take an additional 6 grams (or more) per day of L-GLY. I discuss why here:

Thanks. I’m assuming no stomach aches – cause I’m seeing that’s a symptom of excessive glycine dosing. Will start with 1 gram and work up.

It apparently happens to some people, not to others. If it happens, try spreading out smaller doses throughout the day.

BTW, this is a side effect of basically every food and medication at sufficient dose for any given person, so it more or less goes without saying I think. As an example, my limit for chocolate peanut butter ice cream is 2 pints in any 1 hour period. So, to get in my daily minimum of one gallon, I have to spread it out during the day. But apparently I tolerate GLY very well (as I mentioned in the link I pointed you to), so I can take at least 10 grams at one time. I have a close friend who seriously needs GLY, but unfortunately he can barely tolerate 1 gram at a time, so he takes something like 500 mg every 2 hours.

2 Likes