Flux Health Forum

Nervous system reset

Hello @Bob . Hope all is well. I’ve searched the forum extensively but haven’t seen an answer to these Qs.

Been dealing with bilateral big toe pain (not gout). Unfortunately, the pemf hasn’t helped that much (has helped in other areas massively though) but also there is no visible damage on imaging.
Given that I have blood pooling / circulatory issues (which aggravates it) as well as realizing it may just be a nerve sensitivity, I was wondering if there’s a protocol to try and hit the brain for pain? Whether it’s crps, the autonomic nervous system, etc, I want to really give it a go as it seems I’m 90p sure that’s where most of my symptoms both nerve pain and blood circulation issues are ultimately originating from. What location of the brain has been proven successful from what youve heard for issues like this? How long, what protocol, and what intensity at the brain is safe or any other location you suggest? Fortunately have quite a bit of time on hands so am willing to try anything for as long as necessary during the day.

My other idea was the stellate ganglion and/or the gut in case relieving inflammation (maybe some sibo) could have a positive effect on the nervous system as well? Any protocol for this.

Any suggestions of stuff I didn’t mention.

Really appreciate all your help and committment to serving this community!!!

1 Like

I honestly don’t have much experience with this, but if I had to take an educated guess, I would say either the brainstem area, or the central sulcus:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=brain+central+sulcus

If you have any luck with this in either area (or not) please report back here.

The protocol I would use is probably AlphaWave to avoid irritating yourself with high-frequency brainwave entrainment.

Thanks for the response @Bob.

Have 5 follow up questions if you have the time. Obviously understand we are just guessing here but appreciate your rather educated instincts here.

1. Should I stack the coils for deeper penetration or use individually?
  2. How long would you dose? Sleep with it or no?
  3. What power range would you suggest? 5? 8? 10?
  4. Would you use individual coils or opt for a 2×2 or pad just so that I don’t accidentally miss the suggested area as I’m afraid it could be hard for me to be precise?
  5. Are there any safety concerns you are aware of that I should know before experimenting?

Really appreciate you taking the time. I will update it in the coming weeks for sure.

Once again, this will all be 100% experimentation, and you need to observe, adjust, observe, adjust, etc.

My best guesses:
1 - Don’t know, but I would try both stacked and opposite sides
2 - would NOT start by sleeping with it. If you have used it on your head before: use for a time you know you will be comfortable with. If not, then start with 10 minutes and build up to 2 hours or more
3 - depends on your sensitivity to ICES-PEMF on your head. If you have used it on your head before, use what you know, if not, I always give the same advice: Initially low intensity, probably 6 or 7, adjust down or build up as you determine your own sensitivity and tolerance to it.
4 - Individual coils, but you could always try the 2x2 coil array to see how it feels, how it works for you.
5 - Yes, absolutely, positively nothing is “safe”. Start low and slow, pay attention, adjust or discontinue use accordingly.

1 Like

Fantastic. Thank you!

Thinking about it more @Bob, the lower power you suggest makes sense. Maybe I’ll try the deep field coils on power 6? so I get lower power and deeper brain penetration

1 Like

@Bob
Update: minor headache / general weirdness at 20 min level 5

Plan on 10 min level 4 next few days.

For reference can do max power with no side effects at feet

1 Like

OK, this is all very good information for you to collect.

1 Like

I started having big toe pain (5/10) on the left foot on December 31, 2023. Started putting the M1 in the painful area that night on Omni 8 level 9, stacked coils. No relief of pain. Pain began intensifying after sitting in the car (7/10). Put the M1 on my back around L5, same settings as above and the pain decreased to a 1/10 after the first application. Used the M1 for a week, 24/7 then decreased to using it 3x/week when sleeping and the pain is gone.

Wow really appreciate your feedback. Will give that a go myself!

In Chinese medicine, organ meridians end in specific toes. You might research this and treat that specific meridian. An acupuncturist would probably give better results as they are knowledgable of the meridian system.