Flux Health Forum

Nerve Pain in bottom of feet and other symptoms

Thanks. I will try your suggestions. I’ve been switching the batteries every 8 hrs. or so. I will swap them out as you suggest.

That will probably help to use freshly-charged batteries. With some batteries, the green light will keep flashing after a long period of use, but the battery power is so low that the pulses may have much less biological effect. Definitely the best thing to do is to keep the battery fresh.

I’d like to add something here about weakness.

I have hypothyroidism and hypercholesterimia.

No one (read doctors) knew that hypothyroidism patients with high cholesterol can have problems taking statin drugs. The high cholesterol should first be addressed by taking thyroid medication(s), and only if the cholesterol levels cannot be normalized, should using statin drugs be considered.

If thus sounds like hocus-pocus, it’s not. I’ve suffered 10 or more years of increasing debilitating weakness in my legs and arms, and I had all the same tests. After a lot of research I came off simvastatin and the weakness is gradually (slowly) getting better.

My point is that there may be an underlying reason for your myalgia that should be addressed. Even if pemf helps, you may still need to find the reason for the weakness.

That sounds very reasonable to me.

Thanks Brian.
I do take med. for hypothyrodism, and my doc keeps threatening to put me on statins, so your comment is timely. I will redouble my efforts to lower cholesterol w/o them.

Re: Vitamin K supplementaton. I was under the impression that this vitamin was not safe but that’s just me. That may apply if there’s prescription drugs involved so I copied this from an Life Extension magaizine in case anyone else is uninformed. vitamin. " These benefits have been found to extend to bone health as well. Postmenopausal women taking 1,500 mg of calcium along with 45 mg of vitamin K2 daily experienced an increase in bone mineral density and a 55.9% reduction in inactive osteocalcin levels,15 a marker reported to be elevated in osteoporotic patients and related to an increased hip fracture risk.16,17 Another study showed that when 180 mcg of vitamin K2 daily was given for 3 years, it increased the amount of activated osteocalcin, produced significant improvements in bone mineral content and density, and increased bone strength.18 FYI:
.https://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2016/11/vitamin-k2

The key is to understand the difference between vitamins K1 versus K2. They are totally different. A good place to start is:

which is summarized here:

2 Likes