Flux Health Forum

My personal brain entrainment results

@BartM, thanks for the link. So what has the M1 been really good for in your experience? I’m still very on the fence obviously.

this is off topic, but wondering if you have found binaural beats to help with entrainment?

@OptimalHealth You know, I never tried measuring the effect of binaural beats with my Muse EEG band. That’s a cool idea, and something I’ll have to try. But I have definitely spent a lot of time listening to various binaural beats recordings over the years, including making my own, and haven’t found that they affect my mental state at all.

@LWM, it’s too early to tell. I’ve only had it for just over a month, and I’m using it to address a couple of decade old persistent injuries, which, according to what I’ve learned from dr Bob’s videos and posts, might take months to see results with, if at all. The one thing I did notice, is that when I put the M1 on a freshly pulled muscle (like, immediately after), the muscle did seem to heal up much faster than I would otherwise expect. So I’m optimistic.

@TajD I just looked up the Lumenate app and it seems interesting! I’ll have to check it out (while wearing the Muse, of course). Thanks for the suggestion!

By the way, I don’t have any personal experience with the NeoRhythm, I just know of it. Would love to take it for a spin at some point.

1 Like

yes! the fresher the injury that you apply it to, the sooner I’ve noticed it heals. also, the younger you are, the more responsive and sooner injuries seem to heal as tested on my 8yo

1 Like

@LWM, FWIW, the ICES PEMF M1 purchase is literally one of the best purchases I have ever made. I lurked for a year before buying one and finally did when I broke my elbow (some of my first posts). Our family now has 2 M1s plus a c5 and have purchased other M1s for friends and family.

1 Like

i have to agree with @TajD… it’s one of my greatest finds… pemf tech PLUS the inventor who is an actual scientist and makes himself accessible among us to learn, experiment and discuss pemf.

i have purchased 2 a9s and 1 m1 for my family, a c5 that was originally for me but gave it to my parents for their benefit and 2 a9s for my 2 brothers to try in their households.

I’ve used pemf multiple times daily trying all kinds of things. i think it is something that should be in every household medicine cabinet!

I’m a fantastic bc of the consistent results I’ve gotten from using across different people, ailments, and times over the years.

2 Likes

I was hoping to tinker with brainwave entrainment using my M1 some more, but unfortunately, my Muse EEG headband is on the fritz, so I doubt I’ll be posting any more results in this thread. As cool as the Muse is in terms of the data and insight that it provides (when it works), the design of the product is pretty crappy as far as it lasting and not breaking.

that’s a bummer when they have an interesting product but crap build quality… thanks for sharing the info that you did. i guess back to going of how you feel haha

1 Like

Hello there!
In my opinion, EEG machines pick up on very small frequencies and you could very well be picking up the activity of the ICES program. When I run my EEG machine and there is a cell phone nearby, it will disrupt the readings of the brainwaves. To see the effects of the ICES on the brain, we take an EEG report, do the therapy, wait 24 hours and then remeasure and do this several times in order to see the gradual change. But trust me when I say, you are affecting your brain. I use a disentrainment tool to disrupt harmful patterns and gently urge the brain to rebalance. ICES, in my opinion with the brainwave settings, is an entrainment tool. You are basically telling your brain what you want it to do.

1 Like

Hi @christina, welcome to the forum. Although we seem to be coming to a different conclusion, the supporting evidence we’re both using seems to kind of match. You’re saying that a nearby cellphone disrupts your EEG readings, and I’m saying that it’s possible that the shift in EEG patterns I’m seeing might be coming directly from the coils, not from the brain. So we seem to be kind of agreeing there. You are also saying (i think) that the proper way to do things is to measure AFTER the therapy, and I’m saying that in the few experiments where I’ve seen a change, the change completely disappeared after I turn the device off, so we’re kind of on the same page there too. I’m also totally agreeing with you that the M1 is definitely affecting my brain (as evidenced by immediate headaches that appear under certain circumstances), I’m just not convinced that the effect is entrainment, with the reasoning for that outlined in previous posts. Either way, I do concede that my “experiments” are very crude and sooo not solid science! So I certainly am open to the possibility of being wrong, hehe.

Curious: What kind of EEG machine do you use? Also, what is this disentrainment tool? sounds interesting!

1 Like

The m1 will interfere with the muse that’s my guess.

I didn’t see you mention any specific placement protocol either which would be very helpful.

I do appreciate your thorough response though

I wonder if theta and delta had unremarkable results due to a failure to read down regulation by the muse.

It’s too bad no one has posted with the flux brain monitoring device

The position of the coils was either just above the temples, or on the forehead, side to side, not stacked. I do note that most of the time i think. Yeah, it would be fun to run this with different brainwave monitoring devices. Too bad the muse turned out to have a very short lifespan.