Flux Health Forum

Methylene blue and ICES and tbi

I limit to 4 drops at a time, to limit potential toxicity. I get noticeable benefit from this for my post-stroke cognitive functional recovery.

3 Likes

Thank you for your advice. We put it in an empty capsule, that seems like the easiest way to take it.

I put MB powder (USP quality from bulk source) together with ascorbic acid (AA) as reducing agent (electron donor) together in a capsule. AA is also the filler. Dose up to 0,5 mg/kg/bodyweight (30-40 mg), which is in the low-dose zone. Heard often, that even 5 mg already had a huge impact, may be more than 30-40 mg.

Hey Bob, are you able to disclose where you source your MB?

https://www.amazon.com/Earth-Harmony-Pharmaceutical-Photodynamic-Formaldehyde/dp/B0BXTCGP6B/ref=sr_1_1_pp?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.ujtPK35xPRzjhEdjqfK0j4ALxGRyy03MvzyvvIp1pWt-MCuXtfI_t-BqHlaN7LEZSTFsnbihyQoBqtUFarrb8B5EsfvQudsTTWebUWzT3sP7XgtDNxT1xZK6mVArHD1MLdrWJXSUa3nMz0P1YIBn3Yb-b8FX_c_bgQIrHpQ8udW1n6RKmCvDSYm62pThpsFHLo27xAI5QzI17oiWp47YvU82yKMP0camWo9K_ZQsuq4.62PXCdXiETUPWoqgKETvE5GH47KBTwGPonyEOaMqZxA&dib_tag=se&keywords=methylene+blue&qid=1708636885&rdc=1&sr=8-1

2 Likes

Only as a side-note: I would worry a bit about the nano-gold. Its hyped… and here in the product particle size and quantity (ppm) are unclear. Then “biophotonic water” - wait, what? And why glycerin at all? And what are “ORMUS” supercharged minerals?

I would best use USP powder and then do capsules myself. 100 g (gram!) USP powder is << 100€/USD.

It is important to mention, that MB must be reduced to be efficient and that is done with mixing it with ascorbic acid. That is what I use as filler for the capsules and how I do it.

Do not let you scare about the details of USP MB powder. I work in related things and one has to sometimes go really deep down the rabbit hole.

Best,
Hans

I’ve been taking pharmaceutical grade (1%) in drop form… about 5-7 drops as I’ve read others have had. i can’t tell any diff except in my pee.

have you noticed anything? maybe i need to take more… but was hoping I’d get similar affects as others have experienced without having to take more

I’ve taken up to 40 mg / day (~ 0,5/mg/Kg bodyweight). Can’t tell anything. But thats to expect If one has no “huge” problems. MB can for example improve the respiratory chain (ETC) only if there are problems - but reduce the efficiency some percent - if everything is fine.
Some people with low serotonin may feel better because MB slows, on higher doses, the clearance / decomposition of serotonin. But if that is a problem I would take 100 mg 5-HTP as time release instead (Note: never take more than 50 mg 5-HTP without time release in one go!).
I still have to do my deep research into the topic, because some only focus on benefits. There “was” a very good Monograph on MB from the WHO - but it disappeared recently from their website.

I can’t tell. I have a horrible injury that i am trying to recover from.