Flux Health Forum

ME/CFS C5 + body mat

Hello everyone, I’ve been lurking around this form for weeks and I’ve been impressed by the amount of knowledge possessed by the posters. I have a problem I hope people can help me with.
I have moderate to severe ME/CFS, I have been told since I have a whole-body problem that it would be best for me to get a mat. I have seen another person with ME/CFS on this forum have good results with the bio balance, but that has a sine wave, which I understand from Dr. Dennis is not the best most efficient kind of wave.

I have also read here that the ICES devices, when locally applied, can have a ‘ripple effect’ throughout the whole body. That would be nice, and if true, i could theoretically get equal or better results from getting the ICES C5 with the small mat attachment.

If a mat would be better, or a good addition to the C5, i’ve heard from knowledgeable people (Bob Connelly in a PEMF facebook forum) that a mat with biofeedback like Seqex or Ondamed is best. Or a customizable, non multilevel-marketing mat like MAS or Senza. I don’t know if this concept of biofeedback has any merit or is complete pseudoscience, and Robert Dennis seems to have the inside scoop on the integrity of these companies. So if this is appropriate to discuss in these forums, I would really appreciate some input.

I will probably end up getting a C5 with separate body mat and ‘sandwiching’ myself between the mat and the C5, since I’m sold on these ICES products and they can be used by family and friends with more local problems as well.

I will state my experiences with ices/micropulse versus everything else. I get a 1000 more times affect laying on my c5 Mat versus anything else. I have just tried about everything at one time or another. I will never use anything else except what micropulse produces.

Update: yay! I just bought a C5 with four 2-ring attachments and a mat attachment. I can’t wait to use it, but I’m also still interested in what people think about the mats.

1 Like

Can you report back on your progress?

how’s progress? have you been consistently using your c5?