Flux Health Forum

Magnetico bed pad and micropulse c5

I have a magnetico bed pad underneath the 8 inch mattress on my bed. I just ordered the C5 micropulse. I have an old, serious tbi, (DAI, with frontal lobe damage!), that i have been trying to fight my way out of forever. Can i use the C5 in my magnetico bed while i sleep, or should i sleep with it in a different bed. Here is the link to my pad. https://magneticosleep.com/product/super-sleep-system/ Another tool that i have been using for 3 months is a couple of neurosolution lasers. These are definitely helping my injury. I found micropulse after using a bigger pemf machine at an accupuncturists office, and realized that it was helping.

Yes, I think they will not interfere, so go ahead and use them at the same time.

The magnetico won’t hurt with electric components of the C5, will it?

There is one more very promising treatment option that may help you, it is Mild Hyperbaric Chamber treatments. It is not covered by insurance for your medical condition. We did extensive research and purchased a slightly used soft chamber with an 1.3 ATA for home use last month because we live 2 1/2 hour away from the nearest facility that has one available. It takes between 40 to 75 treatments of one hour each and it needs to be done a minimum of 3 times a week, preferably 5. They charge about $100 per treatment, so we felt it was worth the cost to buy one in order to treat my husband’s TBI.There are so many health benefits beside treating the TBI and I will also use it. It is too soon to tell if it is helping, but my husband uses it twice a day, so we hope to see improvement in about another month.

1 Like

It should not cause any problems for either device for them to be used at the same time.

I own and use a home hyperbaric chamber. Bought it in 2014. Getting ready to climb into it now. My injury happened in 1976 when i was 14.

I am glad to hear you have one. Do you think it helped any with your TBI? My husband was in a car accident 15 months ago. His was a mild TBI. The remaining issues are he has some dizziness that bothers him and a constant spasm in one ear that causes him to wake up in the middle of the night. We are waiting for insurance to approve a CT scan to see if there is some additional damage causing that. One of his fractures was right in back of the location of his cochlear implant.

Yes, it is part of what is needed to heal. Lasers are also very important for brain injuries. You also might be able to find a red bed at a tanning salon that would be helpful.

I have heard that red light right therapy before getting into the chamber increases the benefits of the chamber. We already have 4 smaller red light devices, but are considering a larger unit. That will probably be the next purchase. Does it need to be used on the whole body or just the head area?

I too recently secured a 1.3 ATA unit (Summit to Sea). Not using it for mTBI but for a nerve injury. One side benefit in addition to supporting TBI recovery is you might be lengthening your telomeres (per some published studies).

I was very impressed when I learned of all the health benefits of the mild hyperbaric chambers. Big boosts to stem cells and mitochondria are just a few of them. There is currently research going on for cancer treatment too. It makes sense that it would lengthen telomeres too. I have heard that the Summit to Sea is a really good brand. I found a good deal on a slightly used OxyHealth also made in the USA. A lot of the members of the MHBOT Facebook group for mild hyperbaric users also use PEMF and red light therapy for their synergistic benefits, and a few are using Vielight PMB devices while in the chamber. One of the best Youtube videos I have seen was with Dr. Sonners discussing hyperbaric use with Dr. Mercola.

I think the whole body, including the head, is good. I use my lasers in my hyperbaric chamber.

Hmmm…i could use my lasers and the c5 all at the same time. With a battery pack, i could use the c5 IN my hyperbaric chamber. I havent received it yet. Sure hope it helps me.

We have had a C5 for nearly 5 years, we opted to get 4 of the 2X2 coil arrays to use with it. I also have a battery pack with the trickle charge setting, so it does not shut off because of the low power draw. I use it almost every morning and rotate the areas I use it on. I hope it helps you, even if it does not help with the TBI it will be useful for so many other issues. You will want to experiment with the different settings and coil placements to see which ones help you the most, what works for one person may not help another. My husband had so many broken bones after his car accident that he used it all day long all over his body as he laid in bed healing. I am sure the C5 played a big part in his healing and staying off of pain medication. If only we had known about the mild hyperbaric treatments back then. Typically, all the doctors wanted to do was write prescriptions for drugs with negative side effects that made him worse.

1 Like

I use my M1 in my 1.3 ATA Summit to Sea unit as well as my laptop and have no issues.

1 Like

Do you mind providing a link for a proper battery pack to purchase to use with my C5? TBI makes everything difficult for me.

This is the one that I have.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-Technology-High-Capacity-Compatible/dp/B07S829LBX/ref=sr_1_3?crid=KD580AXFDHNK&keywords=anker%2Bbattery%2Bpack%2B20%2C000&qid=1680702310&sprefix=anker%2Bbattery%2Bpack%2Caps%2C297&sr=8-3&th=1

1 Like

Did your husband sustain a tbi?

What cords, etc, will i need with it? Or will i have everything that i need?

The only thing you need to provide is the USB electrical wall adapter to plug the charging cord in. Your C5 comes with the USB cord to plug into the power pack. Make sure to set it for trickle charge setting To turn on trickle-charging mode, press the power button twice until the first LED light turns green. Then, connect your device to the USB-A port to charge. The trickle-charging mode will turn off automatically after 2 hours.