Flux Health Forum

Magnesium and PEMF

Dr. Pawluk has a paragraph explaining that if we aren’t consuming enough Magnesium, that we might undermine the PEMF treatment, because part of what PEMF does in the body involves calcium ion movement and magnesium is what calcium latches on to as it moves in and out of the cell,

I guess I say it for those who come with brain problems, like I have. You would want the Magnesium which crosses the blood brain barrier.

I also just listened to Dr. Mercola talking about using the supplement “Restore” and about the importance of hydration to these processes.

Sorry if I am putting things up before I figure them all out. I just felt like having people know they need to get enough Magnesium and water to make this process work efficiently is important.

I am entering a new learning phase and I am going to try not to talk too much.

3 Likes

@bettereveryday, thanks for this, and don’t stop talking! Sharing ideas is one of the ways that most of us learn. :smiley:

You are such a sweetie!

I see all of your hearts and smile. Some people just emanate love all day long. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I tend to talk everything through when I am learning new things. Verbal processing of new information.

I come here and watch myself posting circles around everybody and it annoys me.

But everybody really has been so nice.

I appreciate that.

4 Likes

out of maybe 10k ices owners, less than 150 even registered here (although I suppose anyone can read posts), but really just a tiny amount of ices users sharing here, and you are the bravest sweetie. :slight_smile: I think your brain is working better than most in ways that really matter. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awww, you made me tear up.

That was sweet.

Yes, I think Bob said that 450 people showed up for his crowd-sourcing, but I think they showed up here before it was a real community. I remember showing up the first day and all I could see was a blank slate with potential. Now, there are so many interesting things posted on the site.

Maybe more of them will show up after the monthly check-in and be pleasantly surprised.

It is a rare thing to find passionate communities outside of educational settings. It isn’t hard to find teachings. YouTube is full of brilliant scientists putting up their science. It just is rare to find people who want to interact about it all.

If I had a lot of money, I might go back to college just to have people to talk about the science with.

You really are such a nice person.

Thank you.

You guys are awesome!
This is important to know. It’s easy to search for magnesium rich foods on the internet which is way better than taking supplements. I would avoid lectin rich foods if your gut is sensitive to them. Some examples of good magnesium sources are avocados, leafy greens, +70% dark chocolate, almonds & brazil nuts, etc.

Stevienix,

You are awesome, too! I might end up with Stevie Nicks songs running through my head.

Thanks for the food list.

Not too many Brazil nuts per day though.

One per day is fine, but too many gives too much Selenium.

Your mentioning the chocolate reminds me of earlier today. I noticed a 95% cacao bar, which I hadn’t finished and I keep forgetting to eat it, so I put it out on the counter.

I used the ICES to reprogram my emotional relationship to food by stimulating the vagal nerve about a year ago, but it is hard to believe that I keep forgetting to eat chocolate.

All of the things I tried to reprogram stuck and that has never happened before.

The only thing which didn’t succeed wildly doing the PEMF process was I still don’t love blueberries, except conceptually. Emotionally, I do love blueberries. They can heal brains and double the natural killer cells in our bodies. I love them. I buy them and no longer hate them, but I never want to eat them.

Guess I need to do the vagal nerve process again and see if I can succeed fully.

Lol, good stuff. She’s an awesome artist and I used to live near her in Northern California as well SW Florida. I would joke with people when they asked if we were related Saying she was my Aunt. Oh, & I am not a stalker, it was strictly coincidental.

As for the nut thing, I’ve found that we should eat about 8 raw almonds daily without the skin by soaking them the night before & removing the skin the day you eat them. Actually, in my quest for optimal health over the last 20 years & I mentioned this earlier, one of my favorite health books has been “Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation” by Andreas Moritz. The first book of his that I read before this one was “The Amazing Liver & Gall Bladder Flush”. These have now become my go tos for recommending to others with health issues or people seeking better health. Between these two books & using the PEMF, I believe nearly anyone can achieve optimal health no matter what age or health condition. His insights are fascinating as he follows one of the oldest health sciences, Ayurvedic medicine.

One of the things I learned from reading these was muscle testing or kinesiology to ask my body what is needed or not needed for nourishment or healing. It’s awesome how simple and accurate this is. I also leaned what my body type is and what foods to eat, minimize or avoid altogether. Doing the liver and kidney flushes and following his eating and general health protocols are some of the Best I’ve seen.

P.S. Most people in industrialized nations have liver stones that are undetectable with most diagnostic equipment and our doctors are not trained that these stones originate in the liver nor how to cleanse them. These flushes may be the single most effective thing that one can do for their overall general health or to help their body heal from a disease. I will warn you that it’s not for everyone as it can be seen as extreme and there are a lot of skeptics out there on this. However, we were initially skeptical but, my wife & I did the flushes after learning more and have both passed several thousand stones of all shapes, sized & colors since December 2018. The health benefits are amazing!

See the links below:

Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003XF1GRK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_iaR-CbFFQANDS

The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003TU0RFG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_4aR-Cb4K2KHXC

I am not familiar with it.

I have used Modified Citrus Pectin for cleansing my liver and I am becoming a broccoli sprouts junkie.

Laughing.

My social anxiety has gone away, with the exception of still having some fear of highly authoritative people.

For those of you who don’t have social anxiety, I could not even begin to explain it to you.

I would have always called myself “shy” but always had seriously strong friendships and family relationships and never felt “awkward” or “anxious” in those settings, but when I experienced the brain breakdown 6 or 7 years ago, I developed a social anxiety, which pulled me away from almost everybody.

I went from growing up - not wanting to go places unless I knew enough people to not wanting to go to my relatives house at Christmas, but I was still functional enough to go.

I have a relative who is a teen and he won’t go to school or to family gatherings. He is diagnosed Autism, but he is worse than I am, and he won’t interact with family members and won’t brush his own teeth without help. I do have a mental process which I need to do even to get myself to brush my teeth, but I am more successful than he is.

I isolated myself so much for these past 6 or 7 years that I don’t even know how to get back into relationship, because people saw my brain break down and ran away and set up boundaries and, in response, I stopped going anywhere and quit church, and stopped attending weddings and showers, etc.)

The broccoli sprouts have good studies, but, honestly, I have been eating them and they didn’t do the social anxiety change on their own. The ICES and Binaural Beats combined with the Broccoli Sprouts and other cruciferous seem to have really helped.

I am going to a wedding this weekend and I went to the shower and I went to a few gatherings and I had more than one Starbucks worker say sentences like, “I get so happy when I see you.”

I still don’t have a social life, so to speak. I am not in school and I don’t belong to a church or clubs and I work in a family small business where I am alone all day and I live alone now after the deaths of 2 people who were dear to me.

Anyway, I still can get wonky, but I have had the best time everywhere I have gone in the past 5 weeks and that is something.

Yes, the social anxiety study on Broccoli sprouts is a mouse study, but the Autistic young people study is the one I used.

I am going to try to up my intake of the Broccoli Sprouts because it hasn’t helped with brain plasticity as measurable on the Brain Gauge yet, but it is dose dependent and I might need to shift coil placement with the ICES.

Oh, I also had a very small breakthrough in executive function today and that part of my brain is worse than the social anxiety was.

I can get so paralyzed that I have a hard time getting out of the car every time I stop anyplace. I end up sitting for 5 or 10 minutes trying to will myself to get out of the car. I had the same problem with getting clothes together for the wedding that I am going to, but today, I succeeded. The clothes were there. I just had such a deep procrastination, which was more like a paralysis.

I remember watching videos of the drug addicts who would “freeze” in spot while they were committing crimes and the police would come up to them and they would be statues. There are times I worry that I might become like that, but today, I got multiple things done in a row. It would be a silly list, which wouldn’t impress any of you, but it impressed me.

Sorry to hear about all of your struggles. You might look into a book by Andreas Kalcker call “Forbidden Health”.

https://voedia.com/en/inicio/26-forbidden-health.html

https://andreaskalcker.com/en/

I will look it up.

Honestly, I am not feel all that bad.

I have been pretty much totally healed of depression and I just went to another event and seem to be pretty much healed of social anxiety and I have had my emotional relationship to food changed and food cravings. I sleep more hours at night. I almost never go to bed at 4 am anymore and I can’t remember the last time I went to bed at 7 am.

The fact that I have started to have breakthroughs in executive function is so fabulous. That is taking a while and so is brain plasticity and TOJ and Time on the Brain Gauge.

I have a long way to go and somehow by the end of it, I need to learn how to have relationships with people again, but the fact I had been so out of touch with reality and I am more coherent already would have been victory.

The ICES and Whole Food Plant Based already have changed such tenacious issues in my life. I went to another event tonight and I sat and had really nice conversations with 2 strangers and I asked them questions, rather than withdrawing into my own thoughts. Even when I have enjoyed social situations historically, I would often pull aside to be alone for 10 minutes at a time during them and I didn’t need to.

This is working.

It has been a long road, but it would be as if I was trying to hike the Himalayas, but had been on the totally wrong continent and now, I am at least in the right country.

I don’t know if it can walk me all the way through to functioning properly and then back into relationships because that is more like the actual hiking the Himalayas part.

Plus, I have had all of these improvements without going broke.

There are still hard nights.

1 Like

Have you done the process? Have you done things like chlorine dioxide enemas?

I used chlorine dioxide years ago when my dog had developed ring worm. (The vet’s dog and the groomer’s dog both had ringworm and they both pointed at each other as to which one gave my dog ringworm.) The chlorine dioxide shampoo worked immediately. Jkat was the company. My vet’s dog never got cured of it and mine got cured of it in a week or two and I fogged my house to deal with the spores.

I believe that chlorine dioxide is powerful. I am not sure how it affects the microbiome and I am not convinced that I have parasites. Though it is one of the few things I never tried and I have read about it before. I mostly don’t want to mess up my gut microbiome.

I will think about it and pray about it because I have been trying so many things and most of has helped tremendously.

I don’t know how many people get healed as much as I already have from all of this.

Well it’s good to hear you are making your way. Keep up the good work. Blessings to you😊

Thank you. Blessings to you, too.

Trust me, I will be looking up every information anybody posts here and will be so grateful for every single thing.

I will let you know if I decide to try the chlorine dioxide enemas.

I do know that Dr. Greger spoke about how antibiotics have temporarily helped autistic people, but they also wipe out the gut microbiome, so it can get worse after.

That makes the math more difficult.

RESTORE , according to lab studies, tightens the junctions(front line defense against environmental toxins) in both the gut and blood brain barrier.
For the gut, this allegedly helps to improve the gut bacteria more than pre/pro biotics. This helps in strengthening the immune system.

Often people with "brain " issues may have gut issues. For example 95% of autistic children in one study also reported having gut issues.

When defenses are compromised, toxins can enter and cause inflammation.

RESTORE may be very useful as part of a long-term treatment strategy for autism.

Yes, thanks PEMF-enthusiast2.

I don’t believe that I have gut microbiome problems, but I like trying things out and the concept of tightening junctions does sound interesting.

I am not sure if I will notice a difference because I have a pretty good immune system. I almost never get sick even when everybody around me gets sick and I have no digestive problems at all.

I had food allergies to any type of chemicals like RoundUp and that would be an antibiotic, but I went organic a while back.

I haven’t been on any other antibiotics in so long that I can’t even remember when and I don’t eat either animal products or things like wheat, which both can harm the stomach lining and I eat tons of cabbage and broccoli sprouts, both of which heal leaky gut and deal with the bad gut bacteria and I eat tons of fiber and some resistant starch, both of which feed the good gut bacteria.

It just is something to try.

I was really impressed by Zach Bush’s images of what happens when the tight junctions loosen up.

I will try it someday.

Maybe RESTORE is something to mention to your friend with the autistic child to investigate, It can be used with other strategies (you mentioned Broccoli …)
Both are natural with no known side effects.

Thank you PEMFenthusiast2, I will mention it to his mother.

What is RESTORE? Please share. Thank you!

Dr. Zach Bush, MD, created Restore which has been renamed to IonBiome.

Here is the product positioning statement straight from the website:
ION*Gut Health is a gut-strengthening, brain-boosting mineral supplement sourced from 60-million-year-old soil that naturally supports microbiome balance. The active ingredient, Terrahydrite®, has been shown to support the integrity of tight junctions in the gut lining, even in the face of damage from toxins such as glyphosate.

My family takes Restore and it has helped support gut health and it made a noticeable difference in the early stage of our gut health journey.