Flux Health Forum

Magnawave?

Bob my neighbor gets Magnawave treatments for her horse. I see they mention you in articles on their website. Do you endorse their equipment?

I think their stuff is pretty good, but I have not tested it myself.

Seems to work well this is the device I wrote you about months ago on Grumpy Science. My arthritic dog got a 15 min treatment and was moving like a puppy for several days after. Just curious what your thoughts were technically about their product there are so many scams out there.

Bob did a youtube interview years ago with magnawave . Apparently they have Bob’s tech from years ago which may not be current but still may include the ices trademark sharp pulse tech.

I generally hear good things about the benefits of MagnaWave. They did not take out a license from NASA for my original tech, so I think they just started with a blank slate to design their system, based on what they found in the scientific literature. I have done very minor work with them, just given them a few pointers. I know Patrick Ziemer (owner of MagneWave) and he is a good guy IMHO.