Flux Health Forum

M1 on Gut - adverse reaction then great calm/clarity??

I had similar experiences as @Linda_Lynn and had to slowly work up from 5 minutes to hours over the course of a year.

1 Like

why your neck? this past week i have been applying coils to my stomach (stacked, contiguous 3 pairs) across to my liver on M ā€¦ i havenā€™t confirmed minimal placement for improved quality of sleep yet. i have placed a pair contiguous on my neck to stimulate the vagus nerve. only 2 days can i confirm, better quality of sleep when on neck and stomach.

i get brain fog after eating and also have interrupted sleepā€¦ but never considered gut to be possible cause until recently. going forward Iā€™ll be sure to treat gut. where exactly do you guys (@TajD) place your coils? stomch, intestines, liver?

I have read that most people do the left side of the neck and the stomach. I donā€™t know why the left side. The neck is easier to stimulate since the coils donā€™t need to penetrate as deep as for the belly areas. I have been leaving them on my neck for at least 40 minutes, while alternating for 20 minutes above the belly button, for the stomach, and then below the belly button, for the intestines. I looked at an anatomy chart to see the vagus nerve location. It travels to every organ in the body, the intestines, stomach, brain and neck.

I read today online about symptoms of overstimulating the vagus nerve, a few of them are dizziness and nausea. So now I am curious about how long and how often I should do this? I am not having any more die off issues, mine were pretty mild. Most of my sleep issues were caused by anxiety, so I think my improved sleep is from the anxiety relief.

ok yesā€¦i do neck for vagus nerve and stomach as wellā€¦ the last two times I did neck and stomach, my stress levels stopped from a 19 down to single digits! i thought you were doing neck for gut issues (based on title of post haha)

i have been leaving on (stacked) neck and gut at ā€œmā€ setting for the 5-6hrs that i do get to sleep. will see if any different placed not stacked

We put coils side by side or stacked right below the naval.

1 Like

Which device are you using to measure stress? With a score of 19, wondering if that is from a Garmin device.

My Garmin Vivosmart 4 died after a little more than a year - quite disappointing.

I believe Garminā€™s acquisition of Firstbeat Analytics came with an IP portfolio that has prevented other companies from implementing similar scores. As an aside, I would like to see a standardized HRV to Stress scoring model for the wearable industry to adopt. Then if I change devices or device manufacturers, the HRV/Stress data over time will remain valuable and ā€œrelativelyā€ normalized.

yesā€¦ got the venu2+ last yearā€¦ you couldā€™ve contacted Garmin (wonder if you still can) and let them know your watch didnā€™t even last a year . Iā€™ve heard people get an exchange for a new one without problems!

This article can now be found at:

3.75 years later, I wanted to share something we have learned since my original post on this topic - we have learned that mold poisoning can effectively destroy blood brain barrier in addition to other neuro autoimmune conditions also destroying the blood brain barrier. In my personal opinion, this explains why there was such a strong adverse reaction when we used the coils on the gut too long when we first started it. At the same time, ICES PEMF taught me what was possible in terms of clarity and cognition which has been a north star as we unravel the health puzzle.

2 Likes