Flux Health Forum

,M1 how to use

Hi Bob thank you so much for your advice regarding my mum and dystonia . I would like to buy the M1 however before I do so can you advice please.

I currently have a full body mat which we are advised to use only 8 minutes a few times a day. So i’m just trying to get my head around your PEMF machines. Am I correct in thinking you can use them for longer periods of time? And how is it that some the guidance is for shorter and some longer?

I would also like to use it on my students (i’m a yoga and Pilates teacher) for pain management so wanted guidance on time and if you need to use it all day for effects.

Thank you so much in advance

You can certainly use our devices for much longer time periods. I use mine all day long, and sometimes at night also.**

If you have a “whole body” mat, then it is very likely that it is extremely inefficient: only about 0.2% of the PEMF signal will be biologically beneficial, whereas about 99.8% is wasted energy that may or may not be harmful but confers no biological benefit. That’s because virtually all of these types of systems are just pirated versions of very old (1970’s) technology.

** That being said, people all respond differently, so for each individual, you need to check their personal individual sensitivity to PEMF. Some people are hyper-sensitive, so you really need to start “low and slow”. Start with low intensity and short time periods, about 10 minutes on low or medium intensity at most. Build up to longer times and higher intensity by steps over a week or two.

How long to see benefits: again, individual variation dominates this answer, but the type of injury, age of the person, and other factors also matter.

In general, you can see dramatic results in as little as 10 minutes, or as long as three weeks of daily use. The only way to know for sure is to try, observe, and see.

Thank you. Mine is a sawtooth wave. Can I ask what waveform yours arm? I’ve been searching the forum but can’t seem to find ananswer

1 Like

Thank you so bobs products are trapezoidal?

yes

[additional characters added to meet the minimum for a post]

1 Like