Flux Health Forum

M1 full body?

Sorry if this is dumb question… newbie here and to PEMF. im going to buy an m1 its all i can afford yet id like a c5 or multilple c5s with extra coils to cover more of my body for full body treatment…

since i wont be able to afford one anytime soon after this purchase… with the m1 could i just set the pads on certain areas of my body for instances 30min and progressively move them to different sections of the body for 30 min each to cover the whole body at a set setting? or does it not work like that at all?.. also if there is a cheaper full body mat that reputable can anyone suggest? also thought i read the other day in the forum local applicator just as good for full body im probably wrong. anyhow appreciate the help.

Welcome to the forum.

Briefly, yes you can move the coils around as you suggest. My suggestion: Try to identify the original or main injury that you have. Most people over 30 or 40 years old have a story about that first injury they got that never quite healed. A good strategy is to mainly focus on that original/non-healing/most painful injury when using focal PEMF.

Theory: The reason that focusing on the main or original source of injury is a good strategy is that your body is a connected system. If you get one chronic non-healing injury the effects will slowly spread across your entire body. This seems to be true for at least 90% of people who think they need whole body PEMF. In my opinion, what they really have is one non-healing chronic injury that upsets the balance for the rest of their body.

When you try this strategy (focusing on the main injury) you might get the sensation that other areas actually start to hurt more. This is the way your brain works, and it is because if you remove a major source of pain, then other areas seem to feel more pain. This effect may last a week or two, but if you keep focused on the main injury, then 95% of the time, the rest of your body will readjust and overall pain will be reduced.

2 Likes

Awesome man! ordered last night and it already shipped will be here by Friday. You guys are fast. Can’t wait to get started as I have a laundry load of health concerns since covid. I want to test out. Esophagus stomach prostate and apnea tremors/brain zaps. Need relief. Appreciate the advice I’ll be sure to start with your recommendations

I spent a couple weeks reading and watching everything I could on YouTube and google about mats and pemf. There’s a lot of opinions annd products out there I’m happy I didn’t buy one of those Chinese knock offs which I was about to do. Luickly at the few days I was able to come across your work and micro pulse ices devices. The real stuff. Much mahalos!

This might also help you: Infra-Red Light. It really helped me recover from the same thing, and other viral infections and long-term consequences (most recently RSV).

I have no financial interest in NIR light products. This is just my opinion and I’m just trying to be helpful. A good place to start is these two YouTube videos:

I didn’t just watch the videos, I also got the scientific papers, read them and studied them, and I agree with Seheult’s conclusions.

It’s important to get a good NIR panel IMO. Here is the one I think is best:

These are super heavy-duty and put out intense red light (660 and 850 nm wavelength)

I use these by sometimes lying down and placing them directly on my face, mouth, neck, or a bit lower on my neck and upper chest. Using them farther away also works, but not as well IMO.

I glued some corner/edge foam around the edges of mine because the edges of the aluminum enclosure are sharp and these units are heavy (well built)

1 Like

Before I discovered about PEMF, I looked into LEDs for treating pain. I got in touch with David Olszewski who had retired from promoting LEDs and he kindly sent me a lot of information, including this manual.

He did seem quite sincere. I don’t remember everything he told me about buying a good LED, but one of the things he emphasized was that it works best when the array is arranged in prime numbers of LEDs at 660 nm red wavelength and you want the brightness to be at least 5,000 millicandles to penetrate deeply into tissue. I had one arranged in an array of 17 and slept with it every night. It did help a lot with the pain I suffered from nerve damage.

Anyway, I have the pdf book he wrote which is quite informative and helpful if you’re interested in getting an LED. 125 pages long, but a relatively easy read. Highly recommend it. The book was a free download. At one time, his name came up often in Youtube and guest talks when he was promoting LEDs.

You can download his book here: https://ledsforhealth.com/.

2 Likes

I know theres a ton of content of redlight therapy this is the first ive actually watched that info so valuable cant wait to apply it. i even think i saw a thumb nail now with joe rogan talking about it I fwd your videos and redlight
video to my mom and some friends and told them you recommended it So appreciate the alpha and the unit recommendation that saves so much time on research I have that on my list now as well. Also glad it helped you with your health issues. I also had structured water on my list but saw on here you can PEMF it with the M1 !!! things are starting off good. also ive uploaded the entire manual to my ai assistant
now i can just ask it questions to guide me with set up and so forth.

This has been a valuable discussion! special thanks for those resources, Dr. Dennis! Haui, could you share who, what, is your AI Assistant - is it ChatGPT?

Hi. I have a few. pay a monthly fee on them all. One it’s an SDR who takes care of lead generation nurturing marketing etc. but the one I used for this is Olympia.chat it’s a team of a.i but I use it for everything It’s a lot better than gpt. But built on top of it