Flux Health Forum

Lupus like connective tissue autoimmune condition-any help from the PEMF?

Has anyone had luck with autoimmune conditions and all-over inflammation? I have a very rare autoimmune condition not to mention the other histamine and organ issues. I have seen a lot of information in other groups about low settings using mats-could I get the same relief from a targeted device like the M1?

I do, spondyloarthropathy here. Most autoimmune starts in the gut, usually with a leaky gut, SIBO, dysbiosis, crohns, crohns like lesions, UC, IBS, etc.

I have great success in treating my dysbiosis with ICES (takes down bloat, kills bacteria), and should help also heal the gut. I use the deep tissue accessory for this.

What’s your autoimmune? And whats your gut status?

General anti inflammatory, try these:

• 5-lox inhibitor (every 2 hours when I flare)
  • Borage seed oil (70kg = 5 Jarrow capsules)
  • Kudzu root tincture
  • theracurmin (powerfull - if unable to tolerate, take liposimal curxumin)

Together, they should bring your inflammation way down.

But long term, diet and gut healing must be addressed, usually.

Hope that helps. Autoimmune sucks bigtime.

H

Also, the autoimmune diet bible for me is The Keystone Approach. I highly recommend it.

Personally, I am on a zero starch diet, and eat only cabbage and wikd salmon for now (but I’m extreme…)

Electroceutical Technology: Anti-Inflammatory Effects Of 40-160 T/S Inductively Coupled Electrical Stimulation (ICES) In The Acute Inflammation Model

https://www.josam.org/josam/article/view/38

Thank you Snowfox for your information. I have something called Autoimmune Pancreatitis, there are two types 1&2. One is called IgG4 and the other is Autoimmune pancreatitis 2 that usually goes with Chron’s which I don’t have. I’m waiting on pancreatic biopsies. But I have have Hereditary Alpha Tryptasemia-genetic mutation that causes extra tryptase leading to more histamines and so forth, so many allergies along with POTS and Ehlers Danlos. The mutation brings all of these on. But the doctors told me that the Autoimmune Pancreatitis is similar to Lupus and is a connective tissue disease affecting most of the organs which was just recently diagnosed.

I’m like you and I can’t eat too many different foods. I can do fish occasionally, too many histamines, so mostly turkey and chicken with lots of salads and veggies, and fruit. Kidney stones keep me from eating too many oxalates which are in potatoes, spinach, chocolate, nuts, squash, rice etc. I miss food!

I will look into the Keystone Approach. Thank you. I’m on my 15th year of mast cell, pots and EDS3, so this autoimmune is new. I’m trying to help myself as best I can.

I was tested for dysbiosis and so far I don’t have it. So grateful. lol I got my hands full. What triggered this genetic mutation was Valley Fever from the desert that I got 15 years ago. I had pretty good health and very busy life, but it happened over night so am still adjusting, but doing pretty good for the shape I’m in. I appreciate you reply very much.
Maiysa

1 Like

Snowflake, does the M1 device have 40-160T/S available? I hope I asked that correctly. Thank you.

I’ve been using the M1 for more or less a month now. I got it for abdominal/gastrointestinal/degenerative disc/knee issues. It just started but I suspect it is IBD; the Colitis kind. I’ve never had this much bouts of cramping and bloody stools in my life (doctor’s appointment is scheduled for confirmation/diagnostic tests). Initially I was using the Omni 8 mode but after seeing one of Bob’s post I switched it up to B5-C5 mode and the difference was quite drastic. There was a huge reduction in soreness. I will highly suggest the B5-C5 mode for anyone who has abdominal/IBD/IBS issues.

That’s interesting Patient9. Glad it’s helping. I have a family member with Chron’s so I feel for you.

I didn’t understand-You mentioned you never had that much cramping and bloody stools. May I ask if the Omni8 was making it worse, or you meant that was already happening before the use of the machine?

I just ordered the M1 but have zero idea how to use it. I have so much reading to do and this stuff is so above my head.

Oh I didn’t mean that Omni 8 was causing that. I had to throw that in to give you an idea why I suspect I have IBD/Colitis/Crohn’s like symptoms. When I was using Omni 8, there was some effect but the action wasn’t as quick or drastic compared to when I switched to B5-C5. This was for 8 hours straight during sleep. Tonight will be the 2nd night I’ll be using it on B5-C5 so I’ll update this tom.

Oh…haha…I tend to read things wrong. Glad I asked. Good for you! :slight_smile: Gives me hope. And good luck on your testing. Our family member was told that he had one of the worst cases, so he had been having a struggle, but the Humira really helped so much. He’s doing great now but does have some joint pain, so I might have him try this.

1 Like

When the symptoms first showed for IBD/Colitis/Crohn’s it actually came with some joint pain. I would feel it on my fingers and my knees. I knew something systemic was going wrong in my body (autoimmune). I immediately thought about Rheumatoid Arthritis. It made sense to me because if IBD or leaky gut is due to gut/micriobiome problems that would mean problems with one of the largest immune system organs in the body. Since using the M1 on Omni 8 those joint issues have disappeared. In addition, I attribute my recent problems to years of poor sleep and being in high stress situations.

Wow. That is so encouraging. Please let me know how it goes. I can’t wait to share this information.

1 Like

is the b5-c5 mode a setting on m1, b5 and c5 devices? wonder what frequencies that hits…

I don’t have the machine yet so I’m not sure.

Yes. They send you a informational card with the list of procotols/modes that the M1 can operate at. I also watched his video about on youtube where he discusses it with Stacy (I think she used the ICES PEMF as part of her PhD). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD0C5tbwX_Y