Flux Health Forum

Looking for a pemf Macular degeneration / stargardt protocol

Hi guys,
I’m looking for a somewhat proven/successful protocol that someone has used or recommends to use for macular degeneration or stargardt with one of the ices devices. I’m not really even sure which device would be best for this. I am leaning towards the m1 for the compact size but then I look at the c5 with battery pack and large pad and want the bigger and better one Haha.
@Bob if you have any recomendation on a protocol used by a community member of any one for improved eye sight, it would be great to hear from you

Thanks

Leigh

I don’t think we have anything that is proven successful, but I have some anecdotal feedback, some feedback from clinicians who have tried this, and the information is pretty thin but positive. You might consider trying AlphaWave or Schumann 3 on a low to medium setting (7 to 9) on the M1 or C5, using coils stacked bumps-to-bumps placed directly over your eye, and try to do this for several hours every day, and at different times during the day and night, to spread the time around.

To help hold coils in place you could tape them to an old pair of reading glasses with the lens pushed out.

1 Like