Flux Health Forum

Kidney Health

I currently have a uric acid kidney stone in my ureter. It doesn’t hurt terribly, but it keeps causing UTIs. I read that PEMF kills E Coli, so I used the M1 over the stone. Just as a point of interest, it made that area hurt. The pain was at the same level the whole time and was gone immediately when the device was removed. The coils were side by side.

Pain associated with this issue, felt in the kidney, is quickly alleviated when I use the M1, one coil on the front and back of my torso over the kidney. Both instances used Omni 8 at level 9.

1 Like

Interesting.

Are you doing dietary things for it?

Potassium Citrate or Tart Cherry Juice or higher alkaline foods for a while lowering animal products and alcohol until it is gone?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19911683/

2 Likes

I know that it can be difficult to change dietary things.

Potassium Citrate/Potassium Bicarbonate seem promising.

I know that you are trying to use the M-1 and I will be interested in hearing whether it works, but diet is generally what causes it and I know that it is a big deal and you might just want some relief.

1 Like

I feel that applying a pulsed field will help me from having further issues with stones. It won’t help with more than pain and inflammation for this one. My diet is already really decent. I was always very sick until I changed that many years ago. But kidney stones are odd and you can’t always know if what you’re doing is building or dissolving or keeping them from forming. Apparently whatever I am doing isn’t working fully. But it’s been well over the five year mark since my last one and that is outside the typical experience. These recent ones (2) are also much smaller and have not caused prolonged obstruction. I aim to be more vigilant in the future.

I am juicing greens and taking supplements that dissolve stones. I expect that it will take some time, like the posted study mentions; several weeks to months. The last one I had was three weeks till the first came out. And the one many years ago took 83 days. It’s just a miserable experience.

Yes, that does sound miserable.

Yes, several weeks to several months is a long time.

Sounds like you have a handle on what you are doing.

Just posting an update. Wanted to say that I went to the doctor and found out that I don’t have another kidney stone. So I was curious what was causing my pain since they couldn’t tell me. So after some weeks of trying to figure it out I have found that one of my testicles hurts. Using that ICES, I am able to keep the pain from being too intense and along with a few other supplements I can make it go away for a couple of days to where I don’t need to use those things, but it eventually comes back. I don’t know what’s causing the pain; what it would be called I mean. I haven’t been to a doctor for a diagnosis because it’s not really that bad. Or maybe it’s just not that bad because I have the ICES.

I still have the kidney stone. It’s still causing recurrent UTI’s which are miserable. I eat a mostly plant based diet with very little animal products. I juice vegetables everyday and take things like chanca piedra and other "dissolving " products. No idea if it will ever go away.

could it have developed from a build up of oxalate from your diet?

how are things today?

1 Like

I flagged @mozocare post to the moderator as SPAM as I perceive them to joined to make this post, advertised the site with their username for link back purposes, and did not create value to the forum with this post.

1 Like

I am not sure about kidney stones but I can tell everyone if they get the c5 along with the Mat and lay on it for 1 hour each morning and 1 hour each night your intestines and stomach will feel 30 years younger. When I lay on it I can feel everything in my insides working. My 2 bad discs feel like they are whole again. Also, it cleans everything out of my system. For example if you have constipation then you after a few minutes on the Mat you will no longer have that issue.

4 Likes

I hope things are going well and you’ve resolved the problem.

If not, or maybe even if so, you might consider looking into Optimum Detox Ionic Foot Spa. I have very weak kidney function with crippling brain fog and it is helping me already after only a few weeks. It was recommended to me by a very trusted local practitioner of 30+ yrs, because I started to develop pain in the kidney as it seized up along with multi-organ failure, after we were unknowingly exposed to wastewater contaminated tap water. I found your post looking for ways to use my brand new M1 to help Kidneys & Liver/Gallbladder.

Here’s an article on using it to reverse Kidney failure. https://optimum-health.org/improving_kidney_function_kidney_failure/

And their website with the devices is https://www.theoptimumdetox.com/collections/optimum-detox-units

I know that I always thought that these devices were probably a hoax and never bought one, but my water smells like metals every time and my husbands never does. I have tested positive for 9 heavy metal poisonings and he hasn’t…FWIW. It already helps with the brain fog after using it, so I’m optimistic that with time, it will help me nourish them back to health.

Good luck resolving the issue!
Alissa