Flux Health Forum

Is there a PEMF device which doesn't detox?

PEMF works incredibly well for me. I have a Swiss Bionics machine. It saved my life.

However, I experience a significant Herxheimer reaction from using it (even on low intensity, the standard recommended by the manufacturer).

I take supplements to combat this, like glutathione and vitamin C. This works very well. But in order to flush out the amount of toxins PEMF releases, I need to do heaps. All of this is adding stress on my body and making it hard to manage.

So I’m looking for an alternative. Preferably a very effective device which doesn’t detox, so I can get the benefits with a Herx reaction.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Cheers

Where are you using the device? It looks like a mat. Have you tried limiting it to just a few minutes and slowly working up?

Are you possibly using it on your gut? Are you using binders like bentonite clay, activated charcoal, chlorella?

Are you staying hydrated at the cellular level with electrolytes (I find drinking Dr. Berg’s electrolytes helps me more than liposomal glutathione).

1 Like

Sounds like an oxymoron to me. If you want to heal cells and have them function well, you can not ask them not to carry out their role of detoxification. Increasing cellular function will allow for improved detox, redox, and more efficient lymphatic system. The best way to eliminate detox effects of PEMF is to not use it, in my opinion. You can not ask the pemf to affect specific functions within the cell. The voltage affecting the membrane will either heal a cell or eliminate it via apoptosis.

1 Like

All improvement comes with improving blocked micro-circulation.
When one unblocks, and restores this essential quality, detox is inevitable…
My wish is that it were not so, but such are the vagaries of the physical body.
To make things worse, it’s very difficult to discern whether one is suffering from a primary malady, or detox, AKA Herxheimer’s Reaction.

1 Like