Flux Health Forum

Intensity levels M1 1-15 /A9 LMHX - how do they compare?

Bob wrote in a youtube comment about Intensity A9:

"We standardize the placement of the coils to allow for direct reliable measurements, which then depend mostly upon the power setting: L = Low = 800 kG/s, M = Medium = 1200 kG/s, H = High = 1600 kG/s, X = Extra-high = 2000 kG/s. These values can vary by about +/- 100 kG/s. "

Bob wrote here on the forum about Intensity M1:

"Low for most humans** would be ~ 4 to 7 Medium is ~ 8-9-10 High is ~ 11-12 Extremely high (X) would be 13-14-15 These are approximate, relative terms. "

Does that mean that Intensity 7 M1 exactly equals Intensity L = Low A9 = 800 kG/s and further up Intensity 15 M1 = X = Extra-high A9 = 2000 kG/s?

1 Like

I just saw this so I am responding now.

They are not exact matches. Nothing about PEMF is or needs to be exact. PEMF only needs to be approximately correct in most parameters.

Also, devices vary a bit, and batteries vary a lot, often by +/- 20% or more, physical connections (such as the coil plugs) vary, but I have attempted to minimize this by using gold contacts, the length and resistance of wires varies, etc. And just as I point out with the phrase “We standardize the placement of the coils, …”, the numbers are derived from tested averages when the coils are placed carefully and accurately in specific positions at specific distances from one another. Virtually no magnetic fields are uniform in space, and the magnetic fields change sharply for very small changes in position, even one millimeter makes a measurable difference. So nowhere are quotes of specific precise PEMF fields accurate, for any PEMF device, ever. However, people seem to be willing to pay more if some marketer brags about a make believe precision, so that kind of misinformation happens all the time

So, just as I said in the sources you reference, the equivalencies are approximate as stated.