Flux Health Forum

Inflammation of the esophagus

7 years ago, I went through chemo and radiation to treat stage 3 esophageal cancer. The chemo/radiation got rid of the tumor. After that, I have been getting endoscopies regularily to keep an eye out on that region, and up till now, there has always been a certain level of inflammation in my esophagus that just wasn’t going away. Supposedly this inflammation was caused by radiation therapy.

This persistant inflammation is partially why, almost exactly a year ago, I got an M1. Over the last year, I’ve been using my M1 on my old tumor site. I’ve been using it on and off, not really committing to it with any regularity. Sometimes lapsing for weeks at a time. But over the last two months leading up to my latest endoscopy, I’ve been applying it regularly, every day for 3-6 hours a day.

I had my yearly endoscopy yesterday, and for the first time in 7 years, my doctor found no inflammation in my esophagus. A skeptic might say that it might have simply taken this long for the inflammation to go away, but considering how persistent the inflammation was for years, and considering that it is completely gone this year, I’m assuming the M1 was the major cause of this improvement.

I’ve been using my M1 on other ailments, some with good success, some not so much, so it’s great to have such a positive result with this very persistent problem.

Side note, I’ve been also using a bemer for years. Although it’s very difficult to compare the two, I would say that the results I got from my M1 over these last 2 months of regular use have been more obvious and impressive than any result I could attribute to using my bemer for the last 7 years.

Thank you @Bob for creating this cool device!

4 Likes

That is really good to know, thanks @BartM. Several other people have reported similar observations to me for their radiation-induced inflammation, but not yet on this Forum. ICES-PEMF seems to work well, maybe too well, on pulmonary inflammation following aggressive radiation therapy because the reduction of swelling can be very rapid. So if anyone decides to try this on an airway or lungs to try to reduce radiation-induced inflammation, please be very careful: start low and slow and build up cautiously, because the reduction of inflammation from using a PEMF device on the lungs can result in a lot of fluid and mucous movement, and you need to allow time for this to clear in small amounts, not all at once.

4 Likes

yet another clear example why more and faster isn’t always a good approach to healing…

that’s GREAT NEWS @BartM!

1 Like