Flux Health Forum

I'm a mast cell activation patient with some weird reactions to electrical-but am looking to stimulate gallbladder and lower inflammation

Hello. So glad to find a forum. I have POTS, Mast Cell Activation and mild EDS type 3. According to the doctors at NIH, these diagnoses have been now tied to a genetic condition called Hereditary Alpha Tryptasemia, unfortunately, it’s now causing autoimmune attacks on my organs in the B and T cells, making for a lazy gallbladder. I have been able to get some relief from sips of cold brew coffee and lemonade to stimulate the gallbladder, but the high histamines in the drinks are hard on me. My doctor wants me to hold off as long as possible for surgery until the pandemic can slow down since I’m high risk for travelling and so forth. But the issue is I can’t handle a tens unit, as it makes me have myoclonic seizures or muscle jerks. It looks and sounds worse than it is. So I’m not sure I can handle too much of the PEMF’s. I seem to do well with baby doses of everything. I did handle just five minutes of Infrared sauna, which made me feel weird, but better the next day.

Here are the strange but true electrical experiences. I had some type of test 15 years ago. They put electrodes on trying to search for trouble with circulation and electricity due to spinal and disc issues causing some dead nerves. I don’t know the name of the test, but this sounds very far fetched, but they could not get a reading on me, so they used the machine to test two doctors and the receptionist to see what happened when they turned it up to 3 and they had a big reaction. They tried it on me again and slowly had to turn it up to the highest possible number, and it blew out the lights and something with the fuse. I remember hearing a pop and I felt nothing on any side of my body. I can tell you, this is not true for anything else, I have so much pain. They concluded that I had possibly been struck by lightning or electrocuted. I can tell you that’s never happened. Needless to say, the test didn’t work and they charged my insurance company $16,000. I watched others take the test and when they turned it up, it made their muscles react at just 2, so I don’t know why I could feel nothing at 10. But yet I can’t handle a tens unit.

Also, my brother is a contractor and he put two copper wires near me that he uses to find wires and instead of long wires turning in as they did on him, they turned away from me very quickly. I’m sure that’s common, but he said it wasn’t right. So would I be okay using an electrical machine?

I know this all sounds bizarre, but much about my body just doesn’t make sense. But I do okay for the shape I’m in and I have literally tried diligently most diets, exercise and lifestyle changes, which I believe has kept me doing better than most with my condition. I’m very hopeful to keep trying to find a better way. Hoping this can help me a little bit. I’ve been researching for quite a while and am ready to try.

Thanks for listening.

1 Like

You wrote:
Here are the strange but true electrical experiences. I had some type of test 15 years ago. They put electrodes on trying to search for trouble with circulation and electricity due to spinal and disc issues causing some dead nerves. I don’t know the name of the test, but this sounds very far fetched, but they could not get a reading on me, so they used the machine to test two doctors and the receptionist to see what happened when they turned it up to 3 and they had a big reaction. They tried it on me again and slowly had to turn it up to the highest possible number, and it blew out the lights and something with the fuse. I remember hearing a pop and I felt nothing on any side of my body.

Maiysa,

Here’s another strange but true story for you. About 35 years ago I was helping a blind man I knew. Some years prior to that he had been a wrestler and his opponent had picked him up and thrown him down. The stanchion went into his eye (eyes? I don’t recall). He was hospitalized and got gangrene, losing all sight. The therapy they used was to induce massive sweating, followed by drinking electrolytes to replace what had been lost in sweat. They let him recover for a week or two and would repeat the procedure. They did this for an extended period. Eventually he survived and recovered. When I knew him he had moved from Maine to Florida and had a family. He was supporting himself by selling used tires and repairing appliances. He had appliances and tires piled up everywhere and knew where everything was. He repaired appliances with them plugged in. He could feel a very slight tingling when he completed a connection with his skin, so he did his troubleshooting by feeling what he was working on. He told me that he had lost so many electrolytes during his therapy that many years later his skin still is much more an insulator than is normal.
/Jon

Jon, that’s interesting. Wow. I had a test at Mayo to test for Dysautonomia with a QSART-Quantitative Sudomotor Axon Reflex Test machine. It tests the autonomic system by causing the body to sweat with some type of electrodes that heat the body. The neurologist said most people who have the dysautonomic condition test positive for some amount of sweat, but I had zero. He said it wasn’t common. So maybe it does have to do with my electrolytes. They told me I have to eat lots of salt and get minerals. It’s a daily challenge. I once drank water too fast and I passed out from having no electrolytes, as all it did was flush out what minerals I had. Thank you for sharing that. It might be electrolytes and living in a hot climate doesn’t help.

I’ve heard of reverse polarity. Don’t know much about it but has some similarities.

Suzy! I’m reading about Reverse Polarity. It’s fascinating. Thank you for your reply. Like I said when my brother who’s a contractor put the dowsing rods towards me, they went the other way. Interesting. Thanks again.

Malysa,
I hope you find an answer. If you do please post.

I would love to find out the process you used, benefits etc. looking foreword to reading about your healing.

1 Like

Update on my health issues of electrolyte challenge. I have been visiting the forum for sometime and always have bizarre symptoms of myoclonic seizures and sometimes more severe seizures. I just got my genetic tests back. Of course I had mentioned I have POTS, Mast Cell disease and Ehlers Danlos but they think what is making it all worse is my bodies electricity that is causing the neuropathic pain and many other symptoms and worsening the diseases. I have a genetic mutation that causes my sodium ion Channel to close the gate and pushing out potassium causing severe life threatening crisis. Hallelujah! So I take potassium. It’s not been easy but helping a lot and maybe this is why I have strange reactions to electrical devices like tens unit as well. But hoping the potassium will work in conjunction with my PEMF for nerve healing. Thanks so much.

John and I had talked about electrolytes so we were pretty close to the issue. Thanks John