Flux Health Forum

ICES Improvement Suggestion - Blue Light

I have a general recommendation for the M1 model and not sure if this is the best place for it?

The display screen and pulse lights operate in the blue & green spectrums. Research shows that these are bad for sleep (melatonin production) and can potentially lead to macular degeneration over time.

Is it possible to start producing the PEMF devices with a red or otherwise warm colored display and lights? This would be much more comfortable and convenient to use especially at night and I don’t think it would affect basic function.

I currently have to wear blue blocking glasses and cover up the displays with electric tape at night in order to avoid the blue light which is inconvenient.

Love the product!

1 Like

The best answer I think is to use the display OFF option, available on all M1 systems for about the last year (approximately).

I believe my model is older than one year. How would I access that option to see if it is available for me?

I think you would need to contact us at: mzd@micro-pulse.com for post-sale warranty support.

I recommend using this soft case that I bought for mine. For the exact same reasons you have mentioned I have had it in this case. It also serves to protect it in case it falls off the bed or your rollover on it or something. Or if in a freak accident some liquid is spilled on it. Thankfully the latter is never happened to mine but $10 precautionary measure.

Soft Case

2 Likes