Flux Health Forum

ICES fruit/veggies... foods?

@Bob have you heard of anyone using pemf on fruits and vegetables, soups or smoothies?

I’ve been drinking ices water… well not lately as my a9 has been used by friends over the last month. i no longer notice any effect on me other than better tasting water now🙃

i have considered putting an a9 in the fridge with fruits or veggies before eating, but i was also wondering if it was safe to place the a9 in the fridge for maybe 8 hours at a time or so. i figured why not run it when not actively using on my body. temp would be at 40deg and if moisture is an issue, maybe keeping it in a Ziploc?

i was planning to use it on produce I’m not going to be cooking. i thought perhaps it might enhance the nutrients in the foods i eat? of course, i have no way of measuring change in the foods, but if it affects water, why not produce with high water content?

have you heard of any such studies about such application on produce? my main concern is that operating an a9 in such conditions for hours at a time would be ok.

if not in the fridge, i will be pulsing my produce and maybe even meats soon enough. will see what kind of experiments i can come up with.

I think this is very interesting. I have been doing studies on plant germination and growth, and I just met with an agricultural company last week to discuss large scale tests on agricultural products and the quality of fruits and produce in general. I also recently submitted for publication a study on the effect of ICES-PEMF on seed storage and germination, and I have an interest in the effects on food preparation and storage. I find this exceedingly interesting.

The biggest problem I think is the fact that the effects on food in storage or after preparation would be very difficult to measure. Modern science can hardly measure any of this even without the effects of PEMF, so an attempt to do this would involve the development of an entirely new aspect of food science.

So… this brings us back to our crowd science approach and essentially qualitative testing: does the food somehow have a better quality or health effect? Does it have effects that you can feel, taste, smell, or see?

I think all of this is very interesting to consider.

As far as running tests in your refrigerator: the A9 (or any of our models) will work very well inside a refrigerator provided that you make sure that water does not condense on the circuitry. So, you need to keep it dry, which is difficult in an environment where it might end up cooler than the air around it, causing condensation (for example, when the refrigerator door is opened and closed)

4 Likes

Hi

Been a long time since i was here.

I have a high power PEMF machine and was told by the manufacturer, and have repeated the experiments, where you pulse fruit and veg for 15 minutes or so and it seems to have a protective effect. Take an apple for example, pulse one and not the other, then cut them in half, the pulsed one will take a lot longer to start going brown. The guy i bought my device from stacks all of his fruit and veg within the loop and pulses it!

He was also trying to develop an attachment or separate device to pulse wine commercially because he says you can pulse a cheap bottle of wine and it tastes better.

All interesting.

1 Like

I’ll have to run that test to see what the results are on an apple👍🏽

thanks for the feedback!